[Resolved] Dainik Bhaskar — flipkart online shopping lg led tv

486886, India
 Kailash709
Sir flipkart give me damaged led tv 25 oct.
Rule have 10 day replacement.. Flipkart only increase date for resolutions. Not replace tv. On 1 nov flipkart told till 11 nov your tv will be picked up. But 25 oct to 11 nov nothing done.. There customer care make me foolish and tell me wait for 11 nov. They say surely 11nov we pick up. Time have gone they did not nothing.. Only say that your tv will have change..

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2017
Sir company 2 time reject my return request ..I order led lg tv 32 inch on 17 Oct ..Delivery me 24 Oct.
Defective tv come me .I told flipkart but they not respond ..24 Oct se lekar 16 nov 2017 tk flipkart ne kuch ni kiya ..Sirf increase date
My order id is ..0D110506408775421000
My mobile nu 9630983846
Email id [email protected]

[Nov 11, 2017] Dainik Bhaskar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kailash709, Nov 16, 2017
Sir .Flipkart do not replacing tv

flipkart online shopping lg led tv

Comments

Dear DB today on 10.11.2017 satna addition of news paper was delivered with bad printing in amarpatan dist satna mp

My mobile number has been shown in ujjain dainik bhaskar classified dated 05.12.2017 even I have not given this type of advertisement. It is requested to check how the my mobile number has been given without any intimation to me .This type of advertisement may be fraud.

D-143, Dainik Bhaskar, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India