[Resolved]  Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — electricity theft also misuse of street light

Sir
I want to say that i am the resident of gali no 6 tirkha colony, front of govt primary school, ballabgarh haryana. I want to know you that a person nameed #jaiparkash is also the resident of my colony at same address. Thing is he is misusing the street led light, he is using the street light for his own purpose also he theft electricity about 10-12 hr in a day. When we talk to him then he comes to fight us back and abuse all the residents.
He run a milk dairy in the street which is not allowed. He moves his all animals from one plot to another. The another plot is of his brother almost empty. He turned the street light to the empty plot where all his animals stay. Therefore 8-10 houses in my street always remains in dark.
I will be thankful to you sir if you
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2020

[Feb 16, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

F[protected] my application no this cancelled and do not refund my payment I will request refund my money ASAP

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam