[Resolved] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — installation of an electricity transformer on the corner of my plot without taking us in confidence

Mohan Garden, Maruti Kunj (gurugram), India
 kalicharanverma verma on Jun 10, 2018
Dear sir/ ma'am,
We have a corner plot in mohan nagar, maruti kunj (Gurugram). The rwa people, je of badshahpur zone installed a heavy load transformer on the corner of our plot without taking us in confidence. Even though the electricity line was not going through my side still they crossed the road and installed it without informing us. Because the people staying there were not allowed them to installed on the pole already installed so they thought it is better to avoid argument with them and installed it on my plots corner. If today we make a wall it will touch the transformer. Which is very dangerous for anyone.
We hope you understand and help us out in finding solution.
Urmila verma/ kalicharan verma

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2018
Nothing has been done, no one has called or mailed me anything I really don't know how my complain has been resolve. I have not marked it as resolved.

[Jun 10, 2018] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by kalicharanverma verma, Jun 11, 2018
I called on the given c.care no- [protected] a lady picked up my call and told me to call on Badshshpur subdivision than I looked for their number and I found this phone number: [protected] bell kept ringing but no one picked it. Than I found another mobile number [protected] S/Divn. Badshahpur, GGN. But this number also kept ringing twice I dialed and both the time result was same " NO REPLY".

Comments

Refer to the other complaint, we are suffering equally due to the same reason .dlf phase 3 .u block . Minimal electricity flow since the last 3 days .rectify this issue immediately.it is difficult to survive the heat this way or else we will have to book a complaint in the consumer forum
Dear sir I'm khushi Ram from Dhankot .
Sir last 4 hours light not available .i am tri to costumer care but no anybody pick my phone so please look at this issue.

Infront Government Petrol Pump, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - installation of an electricity transformer on the corner of my plot without taking us in confidence