[Resolved] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — regarding correction of bill of telephone exchange kirarkot (account no: t13-tp20-0615) of bsnl kalanwali.
SSde Klw on Feb 21, 2019
W. R. T. The above cited subject it is stated that the electricity bill of telephone exchange kirarkot of bsnl is generated on average basis of power consumption in last seven billing cycles amounting rs 84, 228/- of 8, 421 units in total. This issue was informed to your office vide memo no. E-bill / sde klw / iv / 13 dated at kalanwali the 18th oct 2018 and the previous bill was generated on actual consumption/meter reading basis which unfortunately is not showing that we have deposited a sum of rs. 67, 364 in due course of time as per the average basis bills. This was written to your office vide memo no: e-bill / sdot klw-iv / 20 dated at kalanwali the 17th dec 2018 and the bill was corrected. But the bill was not corrected correctly. It is hereby requested to look into the matter again and correct the bill once again so that payment process can be initiated. The detailed calculations are listed below for correction.
• bill generated on average basis from jun 18 to sep 18 and paid= rs. 67, 364/- (To be deducted from the bill)
• bill generated on average basis from oct 18 to nov 18 and not paid= rs. 16, 864/- (No significance, only surcharge is to be added to the bill which is rs. 389/-)
• current bill for the m/o dec 2018 on meter basis for last seven month = rs. 99, 726/-
• net payable within due date in dec 18 = 99, 726 - 67, 364 + 389 = 32, 751/-
• net payable after due date in dec 18 = 32, 751 + 485 = 33, 236/-
• current bill in the m/o jan 19 = 9, 403/-
• net payable within due date in jan 19 = 32, 751 + 485 + 9, 403 = 42, 639/-
• net payable after due date in jan 19 = 42, 639 + 631 = 43, 270/-
• net payable within due date in feb 19 = 42, 639 + 631 + 9, 430 = 52, 700/-
• net payable after due date in feb 19 = 52, 700 + 780 = 53, 480/-
It is hereby requested to look into the matter again and correct the bill once again so that payment process can be initiated.
Your kind cooperation is anticipated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019
Complaint not resolved.
[Feb 21, 2019] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|1 Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - installation of an electricity transformer on the corner of my plot without taking us in confidence 3
[Resolved] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - Low supply of electricity (Dim) all around day and night at kundan colony 1
[Resolved] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - Continuous voltage fluctuation in aravalivihar 2454 lane, sainik colony faridabad. 1
+91 124 232 2427
+91 124 230 1090
Infront Government Petrol Pump, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002