Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Wrong electricity bill

My house electricity bill generated this is wrong .In the current bill, there is no old metre and new meter reading and zero unit consumed as well.But my billed unit is 871 units. I am very much surprised by the bill generated by DHBVN.
A very interesting that should noted is during the period from 9th of November 2015 to 30th December 2015, I was in home town with my family and every electrical appliance were switched off.
I have noticed that, If I revisit my previous bill then there is 8397 unit written in old metre reading and 0 in new metre reading again.Total unit consumed is again 871 unit .I don't know, how is this possible .However I have taken meter reading on 28th Jan 2017 and it 9009 units .
If subtract old metre reading from previous bill this meter reading then 612 unit only (from 09/09/2016 to 09/01/2017), but If add consumed unit of these two bills then it 1742 unit; Which is very far from actual reading.
Please correct my electricity as soon as possible .I will not deposit electricity bill until and unless these incorrect meter reading get corrected.

Wrong electricity bill

[Jan 30, 2017] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Jiger82 Jan 28, 2017
I am adding bill image again

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

No Elecricity at 785, sector 4, since 4 PM
yesterday[protected] almost 18 Hrs now due to heavy spark at BAL BHAWAN Transformer. All the available Mobile Nos for compliant are busy since morning. No official available at Sec 4 Market Complaint Centre. Kindly get it attended at the earliest. Inverters are also down now.

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam