Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit) — they are big fraud and cheaters

nilesh0502 on Jan 3, 2018
I got a call for a trainer for database technologies as i am working in the same domain.
I went ahead to give the demo after confirmation from student, they said we will pay you 8k for each student and there are 3-4 students.
When i started teaching day 1, i saw only one student and when i asked them they said will come but no one turned up.
The co-ordinator name is : purnima (Btm layout branch)
After 70% of completion of the course they said, sir student had not paid the last installment, please resume the training after he pays you complete the rest 30%. But your money we will give you.
The student never turned up, when i asked pay my fee, they stop receiving the call and started behaving rudely.
I called the indiranagar branch, there is a person called mohammed, i told him same, he said please mail me the details, i will release your payment.
After sending mail and following up, he stop answering the call and no-reply.
I have not received my fee till now, its been almost 4 months.

Looks like they are cheaters and fraud.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

They does not look like cheaters and fraud. They are actually Cheaters. They have done the same with lot of faculty members. Mohammed knowingly does not use to pick the call. He and Poornima does all these things together.

Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit) - they are big fraud and cheaters

Company:Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit)
    Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes