Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit) — they are big fraud and cheaters

5 Reviews
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I got a call for a trainer for database technologies as i am working in the same domain.
I went ahead to give the demo after confirmation from student, they said we will pay you 8k for each student and there are 3-4 students.
When i started teaching day 1, i saw only one student and when i asked them they said will come but no one turned up.
The co-ordinator name is : purnima (Btm layout branch)
After 70% of completion of the course they said, sir student had not paid the last installment, please resume the training after he pays you complete the rest 30%. But your money we will give you.
The student never turned up, when i asked pay my fee, they stop receiving the call and started behaving rudely.
I called the indiranagar branch, there is a person called mohammed, i told him same, he said please mail me the details, i will release your payment.
After sending mail and following up, he stop answering the call and no-reply.
I have not received my fee till now, its been almost 4 months.

Looks like they are cheaters and fraud.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0


They does not look like cheaters and fraud. They are actually Cheaters. They have done the same with lot of faculty members. Mohammed knowingly does not use to pick the call. He and Poornima does all these things together.
very bad institute, they never pay for the trainers on time, dont waste you money joining this institute for any course, they dont even worth for a single star.
they cheated me too with money. im planning to file a police complaint . anyone wants to join to give a police complaint ?
Same happened with me too. I'm actually going ahead and filing a police complaint.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit) - they are big fraud and cheaters

    Contact Information

    Company:Dallas Institute Of Technology (Dit)

    Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes
    Add Company Information