Darwin School of Business

Landmarks:Opposite East Point Tower

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Darwin School of Business related photos (1)

Darwin School of Business Photos

Darwin School of Business Complaints & Reviews

My account [protected]@gmail.com
Sir pls activate my suspended account i am not create any violation thankyou so...
To,
The Controller of Examinations
Periyar University(Pride)
Salem, Tamilnadu
This...

To,
The Controller of Examinations(Pride)
Salem, Tamilnadu.
I passed all theory papers of M. Phil examination, held in November, 2007 in distance education mode bearing Enrolment No. 6MEN 1268004 and Registration no. 06DCCN2165 from Darwin School of Business(Center Code:1268). My guide(Guide's approval no.2122/2007) also submitted all necessary forms along with the internal valuation report. But, I have not received my Marksheet and Certificate . When asked, I was told that your University did not receive my external evaluation report and as a result, the University could not send my Marksheet and certificate. Sir, I was also informed that a process was going on in your University to evaluate the dissertaion by some local examiners. I, humbly request you to let me know my current status regarding the matter and send the Marksheet and Certificate to my study center or to my address for correspondence, as stated below.For your kind consideration, I would like to state you that I will even loss the only chance of getting a job if the marksheet and Certificate will not be available within the month of July, 2008. I am waiting for your quick action regarding the matter for which act of your kindness, I shall remain ever grateful to you.Thanking you,
Your's faithfully,

Bora Service, Ulubari
Guwahati, Assam.
Pin: 781007
Mobile no:9198640/ 86646
Mane train tickets book Kiya tha or tickets cancelled Kiya or mane mara refund galtise gocash me let liya or muje phone aya or mena bola ki mara refund muje gocash see account me transfer karavdijiye 2 din hoo gay abhi tak mara Paisa muje transfer nai huaa he mare bank me to please muje mara paisaa521 rupees transfer karvadijiye request karta hu.
d h s sadhu's reply, Feb 11, 2020
Please gocash transfer my money 🙏🙏 my bank account

I appeared in M. Phil Examination, held in November, 2007 from Daewin School Of Business, a study centre under Periyar University bearing code no. 1268. I have been declared pass in theory papers. I have submitted all necessary forms and the dissertations in the month of October, 2007. As reported, my guide has already sent the internal valuation report to the university. But the university has not received the external valuation report, as some officials have informed. Under such circumstances, I have not yet received my marksheet and certificate . I become helpless as i fail to get the same.I even went to the University in the month of May . But I failed to get my marksheet and certificate. I request you kindly to send these to either my study center or to the address for correspondence. My Enrolment no is 6MEN12680004 and registration no. is 06DCCN2165.

Candidate's name: Avijit kumar Dutta
    Enrolment no: 6MEN12680004
    Registration no: 06DCCN2165
    Cemtre Name: Darwin School of Business
    Centre Code: 1268

Darwin School of Business — Regarding M. Phil

please let me know the current status of M. phil result that i passed bearing registration no. 06DCCN2165 and enrolment no. 6MEN1268004 from Darwin school fo business centre code 1268
    Most courses od Darwin School of Business, guwahati are Fraud. M. Phil was the pinnacle of fraud.