Data Entry — about ite typing consultant.

Gujarat India, India
 Hemlata Sunil Bhatt on Aug 5, 2019
I want to register complaint about ite typing consultant. I get a message on what's app about this job they told me that i have to complete my work in 10 in which i have to complete 1200 forms but when i started work it done good but after two login from same device they crashed my software and said i do two login and logout from two different devices but i done from the same what i do they charge 15000rs from me and send legal notice to me plzz help me in this situation.

Comments

Same happen to me on 22 Aug 2019, after filling 34 forms they told because of you our server have crash, so you have to pay server maintenance of about 25000/- or we will file F.I.R against you as an fraud. Plz guys help us out of this. Can't we do anything against this fraud people
Exactly the same went with me . Today I received the mail and the Legal notice .
Sunilkumar3178's reply, Aug 5, 2019
That is not legal notice...that is a mail only..no need to pay
Mosu1234's reply, Aug 5, 2019
They called me and told that if you not pay I will file the case against you is it true
Iam also working for same! Should i leave or continue to work?
Sunilkumar3178's reply, Aug 5, 2019
This is fraud...since when are u working
Jaysharrrma's reply, Aug 5, 2019
From 3rd august iam working!
Jaysharrrma's reply, Aug 5, 2019
They said to work for 15 days with 1200 forms! 30rs per form! 36000rs/15days.
Mosu1234's reply, Aug 5, 2019
Dont do this work are you started that work or signed the agreement
Jaysharrrma's reply, Aug 5, 2019
Yes i started this work from 3rd august! What to do now?
Even same happened to me. They ask me for 18000
Same happened to me
I am receiving whatsapp messages from someone about the same, saying that I will be receiving court notice by tomorrow.
Mosu1234's reply, Aug 6, 2019
They are lying ok don't be scared they are repeating same thing with number of people's block.add to reject list ok
Yes, this is a well-planned scam. Scammer details are Simran- [protected]. Call her & bring her out on the public platform.
Jaysharrrma's reply, Aug 7, 2019
Prashant i got a call from a lady name "zara" ! She offered me the job!
I have suffered the same I just got a call from SIMRAN but I know how to deal with this situation, I will connect with you all and l would like to get your help to stop this so that no one else faces it.
Milind Chauhan's reply, Aug 7, 2019
We are surely on for it . Please ask for whatever help you need .
Kanchan Jaipilley's reply, Aug 23, 2019
Priyanka plz tell what to do, they are making all of us fool, as we work to earn and they are taking advantage of our need
I have suffer same thing...after 3 to 4 days they crash my software automatically.
Jaysharrrma's reply, Aug 11, 2019
Dont pick any unknown call thats it!
Same mere saath bhi yhi hua bs difference itna h ki mujhse 25000 mange the... or ab dubara crash kr diya h...
unhone kha tha ki 25000 refundable h
Wo paise aayenge ya nhi ?
Kanchan Jaipilley's reply, Aug 23, 2019
Means you have paid for 1st time
Aap me se kbhi kisi ne case file ki h kya? qki mujhe krna h to aap logo ki help chaiye
Same happened with me...got a call from a lawyer saying that the company has filed a case against me...I'm afraid what to do now...we shall stop this somehow...don't know what to do...?
Amal Subash's reply, 20 hours 16 minutes ago
I've used the same device...same network...logged out after every login...still my account got blocked...please help

Data Entry - about ite typing consultant.

Company:Data Entry