Datahouse 247 Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Feb 12, 2020

File a complaint to Datahouse 247

Having problems with Datahouse 247?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Datahouse 247 customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Datahouse 247

Datahouse 247 Website

Datahouse 247 Head Office Address

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Datahouse 247 Phone Numbers

Datahouse 247 reviews & complaints(14)

I had received a call from this company for work from home job, i visited their office, they guided me on how to start with this work. I had invested my 15000 rupees and post that i started with my work. It was 1 month work and i had submitted the same on given timeline. They had mentioned it to me that they will be having a report system were it will be mentioned that which pages are correct and which pages they have cancelled.in short a detailed report will be provided. I didn't receive a detailed report but they sent me a mail stating were i had gone wrong. The screenshot is attached below.

The following errors done by the company:
1) the legal contract which they sign with a stamp and call it a legal document/ stamp paper under the name of "govt. Of gujarat" is totally a #. Its fake.
2) they don't give proper training so as to which an individual will do it properly
3) once the work is done these guys don't answer the call as well.
Nor they respond to messages/ whatsapp.

Dear friends,

I need your kind help wherever you live. Next month i m giving this formal complaint to the news paper agency where one reporter is my friend so i have requested to publish it in the newspaper and also i m going to the cyber crime to file a strong case against this fake organisation. I have given formal complaint in one of the police station regarding cheating case, so soon everybody will come to know the major fraud... I will write to the delhi cm kejriwal to look into this matter immediately.. If any of them from delhi plz write to him if he helps its fine... Lets we all take a strong action against nikhil for this issue...
    Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    But why I will get the reply after several days? Why not immediate effect? How long I should wait for the new assignment & the payment? tell me.
    Please give us the alternative contact number by today from the company representatives?. I have spoken with a newspaper reporter today... Waiting for your response now. If you had any problem then you should have sent us the mail but avoiding my mails for the payment purpose... Please do it fast... ASAP I dont any refundable money now after finishing the work ie 1105 forms..
    shashank1972 is this happening first time or happened earlier too?
    Abhishji, this is first time happened and if there is no reply from them about the new assignment or payment or the phone is continously switched off. So I have complained about this in this forum, otherwise I would not have complained. I m going through in very bad financial problem, that's why the payment should get on time. Again and again this problem should not have in future.
    Nikhilji, after sending numerous mails you didn't responded till yet. Nor assignment or payment I have got it. I have wrote that the complaints will be withdrawn, but same things is happening. I will withdraw it. But I needed your mail by today why there is delay in payment/assignment. I have finished till 4 assignment till now. Why there is delay in 5th assignment ASAP. Can u tell me. I needed that the forum send this complaint immediately to Mr.Nikhilji and I needed the complaint reply just by an hour.
    Mr. Nikhilji, After sending many mails for the payment, there is no reply from yourside till now about it and it is 2 months I haven't got the payment yet. I have showed courtesy by withdrawing the complaints, but still same things is happening. It's a strange thing which you all are doing that when you send a file we just fill the forms send to you back with updated one. Most of them as error message (Email id already exists). So tell me what is your company procedure now. By the way you have sent me the files which many files are duplicate one. Why it is?. I want to tell you one thing oneday somebody will take action & should pay heavy fine what your company has done so far. Only today I will wait for your positive reply with new assignments & my payment?
    The forum should send this complaint immediately to Mr. Nikhil now and be sure that reply should come from him by today. The new assignment and payment should be send to me by today... I will wait till afternoon, that is the time which I will give now.. thanks
    Important: Plz send this complaint immediately.

Can I know when you will send me the new assignment/payment? I want both immediately...

I havent got your positive reply till now about the payment after I have joined on 2nd July in this partime job. It is now 5 months & never got any payment till yet. Whats going on? Only I should work without payment or what? I needed your firm reply by today by taking serious action tomorrow. Its beyond limit now. But I have given lot of time for your reply, wrote many mails but I feel you are not serious about it. Still I m getting your contact no 'switch off'. If your organisation is geniune than why your delaying in our payments or new assignments? I needed to know Mr. Nikhil from yourside now. By today afternoon I needed your mail for both (new assignments/payment).

I am waiting for your since many months for non-payment but you are not replying my any of my mails, nor paying my payment. Why are you doing this things? Now please reply infront of social media & newspaper. Will take a legal action against you all...
    Now I have stopped complaining to Mr.Nikhil for my payment. I have not gone to any legal procedure or media till now & also in future. But be sure oneday somebody will take this issue seriously and your organisation will be spoilt infront of entire public through social media. I will say anything. I am fedup of sending them the mails... Only waiting for my payments thats it.. If you wish to respond its fine.
    Madam/Sir,

I have joined in your organisation on July 6 2014 as an partime job and worked for months but it will be now 2 years but I havent got any payment yet and there is not a single file you are sending me. why? I have sent numerous mails before this but instead of paying the payment your organisation stopped communicating my mails and also phone calls. This is a way a organisation works... I need your reply and when my payment will be paid... I am waiting for your early reply ASAP.

thanks

shashank b chickermane
    I havent got any payment since 1 and half year. After sending lot of mails I havent got any reply, why you have held my payment.. Please settle my payment soon. thanks shashank chickermane
    After sending numerous mails to Mr.Nikhil about the payment, he have stopped replying my mails and stopped sending me the files since 2 months. I have given him too much time to respond my mails and pay the payment, but not yet done. Its unprofessionalism to any of the organisation. I have finished more than 1000 forms but since 6 months I havent got any payment from them. So, going today for legal procedure today through my lawyer, a media/newspaper reporter about cheating case, and yes I will give complaint to Cyber police now about it. Before going to this procedures give my payments of mine before 12AM today. I just informed about it, not threatened. Its enough now... Be sure the customer care service provider informer the HR-dept just now, otherwise it will be too late to react about complaint... Now no tomorrow, it should be today. Thanks Shashank Chickermane
    Nikhilji, Today I needed your mail about the next assignment & the payment of mine. I will withdraw all the complaints back by not informing the media/newspaper. If there is an problem sending the file or my payment, inform me. But do not switch off the mobile phone please. I will wait for your kind reply by today.
    Mr.Nikhil, after sending mails to you for new assignment, payment there is no response. U just a mail to me send me the file number. I have sent the file number also but still there is no reply from your side when the payment will be transferred to my bank account. Still waiting. Do you know one thing if this complaints will be published in newspapers and I will report to the social media then what happens?? Do you want that action should be taken now or regular assignments & payments will be provided according to your company policy. I will wait till tomorrow..

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 675 last year..I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 4100 forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there.I have not received the excel sheet since 5 months. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with the cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
      Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i did not get any payment

i am a member of data house 247.i submit five project but i can not get any payment from joining. my id [protected]@gmail.com

fake company

blood suckers, faked 1000's of people by collecting money, and getting form filled but doesnot pay.

The assignment given by him is completed by me it contains only 500 line item out of which 96 items were not submitted, when i put the data in the form the error is shown which shows ( email id already exist ) i don't know what to do. in one assignment 1000 forms are held but in this only 500 please give the remaining data so that i can completed my assignment n also solve my query. and one more thing the no. given in your website is switch off kindly give alternate no or call me on my no . but there is no responsze in there site
        Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        There are 2 ADVOCATE who demand money, they told me that you have to pay 15000 and 29000, so, I am here to tell you that there are fake company, they provide fake data entry, and fake reports, plz be aware from these fraud

I enrolled for Datahouse in March for the 10 assignments per month and i received only 1 assignment despite of numerous emails. And now its more than six months since i received my last email from the company. What the hell is going on. Despite of numerous emails, i have not received any email replies!!! THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY They are just stealing money from the people by giving them false promises that they will pay them after finishing assignments. They collect money while people registered themselves in the company with different plans i.e for Rs 400 and this payment exceeds for different forms. And they do not even attend the customers call. They are just fake. -They do not have any number or call center support number where i can call and check! - The only number provided is the sales number, and in every email i have received from company says " Calling the sales number for queries/questions will not be appreciated, or your enrollment will be cancelled" - What do i do, where do i call if no email replies are received?
          Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been working at Data House 247 part-time for less than a year. Pros: They will regularly send the files for us to complete... Cons: But you wont receive payment for any file(s).. I would recommend you not to enroll yourself with Datahouse247 and lose your efforts & money.. Advice to Management: Please dont think that you are smart enough to get the work done without paying for the employees, , We have websites to write the truth about you (that you are a fake company) and save other individuals from losing their efforts and money like us.

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 675 three months back.I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3900 forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with the cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
              Aug 13, 2020
              Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have been cheated. I have sent them numerous mails but not replying my mails nor they havent settled my payment since 8 months.. What can I say?

I receive a mail which i am attaching for form filling work from www.datahouse247.com, via. email [protected]@datahouse247.com. I registered at www.datahouse247.com for Unlimited form filling package through their website on 09/08/2014 and paid registration fee of Rs. 675/- dated.09/08/2014 through net banking for Express Program- Unlimited form filling registration fee. It is 8 days passed till today 16/08/2014 i receive no work from their side nor any response to my several emails. I called many times on the mobile no.[protected] Which is provided on website but the phone is switch off all the times. So I request you to take necessary action to get my refund amount Rs. 675/- with immediate effect Transaction details for your reference: 09-Aug[protected]Aug-2014) TO TRANSFERINB Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. [protected]IGX9544478 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA Rs. 675.00
                Aug 20, 2014
                Updated by truth2win
                Today on 20/08/2014 at 9.53 am., I received reply from [protected]@datahouse247.com
                As the complaint was notified from consumercomplaint.in to datahouse247.com, they replied which has no sense at all and they are liars as well cheaters.

This was the message.
                >Your Account is already active.
                >Have you checked Inbox / SPAM Folder ?

My account is not active, since i registered on 09/08/2014 and paid Rs. 675/-. I have sent around 16 emails to which there was no reply from them.

The biggest Fraud openly done through website www.datahouse247.com, I received reply from [protected]@datahouse247.com, after putting my complaint her on consumercomplatints.in

They put a link called register on their website. when you register filling info.about yourself. it will take to page called choose program Basic Program, Express Program- When you select one of the program it will take you to payment gateway interface to pay Rs. 375 for Basic and Rs. 675 for Express.

On 09/08/2014 when i register on their website the link to payment gateway through their website was active for paying. Now they turned it off.
                You can check it by yourself.

Dear sir, Can you take stern action against this cheaters. They are liars and cheaters, who have collected money from innocent people.

I want you to take them to justice.
                Yes, You are right. I have also submitted the 1000 entries but at the time of payment i felt that they guys are cheater. 16mails i dropeed to data house 24x7 but there is no positive reponse. We request you to please take a legal action against data house 24x7.

They make money thorugh registration fees.

Please check below:-

Payment Clarfication
                Inbox
                x

to info, support

No body tell me about payment. I have complete my one month on 18th June 2014.
                I have asked Mr. nikhil regarding payment but he is not responding on that mail.
                Please clear this as soon as possible that you have make payment or not?
                Sales @ DH247

to me

Accounts for work done in June will be updated in July.

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:33 AM
                To: [protected]@datahouse247.com; [protected]@datahouse247.com
                Subject: Payment Clarfication

Dear All,

But i have start my job in May month.
                Sales @ DH247

to me

Accounts for May will be updated within few hours.

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 12:23 PM
                To: Sales @ DH247
                Subject: Re: Payment Clarfication

02/07/2014

to info

Still account for may is not updated. Zero entries show in may month and I have send mail to Mr Nikhil on 28th June that we have completed my file please send me next but still i have not received any data file from his side. Every time it will take 4 to 5 days why?

Please i request you let me know what is this going on if you guys not interested then please told me and return my registration fees.

08/07/2014

Dear All,

What happened no reply still your end...

Sales @ DH 247

15/07/2014

to me

Have you crossed the minimum threshold in order to get paid ?

Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:04 AM

18/07/2014

Dear All,

In my knowledge your payment terms is on month basis and i started my work in the mid of May. Now I completed may and June Month .
                As per your terms i have completed my job.
                Please let me know the issue.

21/07/2014

Dear All,

You people are not professional. Now I register a complaint against you.

You just make money through registration.

Sales @ DH 247

22/07/2014

to me

Can you mail the issue to your account manager

23/07/2014

Dear

I don't know who is the account manager and sales...

Leave it and close the chapter...

But one thing please do not cheat any one like this...
                tc bye

Click here to Reply or Forward
                1.29 GB (8%) of 15 GB used
                Manage
                Terms - Privacy
                Last account activity: 41 minutes ago
                Details

I am also a member of data house. Realy data house is a fraud company. They make money through registration fees.

Why govt don't close this type of fraud company and take legal action.

Now [protected]@punework.com is new company which is also provide the same work. I think this company also a cheat company.
                Hi All,

I got a message from pune works.com regarding home based part time job, I have gone through the website and done the payment also, after deducting the payment from my account it says website not found.

I guess this may have link with data house company.

Please take some necessary action to avoid this sort of problems.

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 650.I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excell sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3500 forms.but they are sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Aug 09, 2014
                  Updated by hrithik20001
                  I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 650 three months back.I had to
                  push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it
                  is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will
                  send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms
                  online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3500
                  forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to
                  mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there.
                  his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so
                  that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my
                  payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud
                  company no doubt about it.Please take it up with cyber crime so that
                  they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this
                  fraud company.Thanking you

I have got an email regarding job vacancy for online form filling work. I have register for limited form filling package and I had also made a payment of Rs. 375/- dt. 19/07/2014 through net banking of axis bank.It is already 12 days passed after that but I neither receive any work from your side nor any response as well. I had called many times on the mobile no.[protected] Which is provided on your website but either the phone has been switch off or did not picked up. So I request you to either provide me work for the same package which I opted or refund my amount with immediate effect.
                    Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    same here datahouse247 is a fake website and i think everything is fake there.in few day waiting i want to go cyber cell to block weksite and all activity.
                    Have you tried to login into our panel ?
                    Please drop an email to [protected]@datahouse247.com

I have done the registration with data 247 yesterday only registration amt has also been deducted from my a/c.Now I am sending emails for forms but they are not responding and also the given no. [protected] is showing switched off.Can i get the resolution on this ASAP.
                      customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Have you tried to login into our panel ?
                      Please drop an email to [protected]@datahouse247.com

I registered in data house 247 a month ago, company provided me only two worksheet up to till date in which total entries are around 850. Means in 20 days they provided only 2 sheet, I am sending mail continuous for data request to Nikhil (HR Manager) who is supposed to provide data file but they are really unprofessional. They never replied on my mail even I mark CC to his support mail ID also. When I will try to call on his given mobile number the person is saying that sir you will get data very soon and cut the call so I must say its really unprofessional and fraud company and only collecting money from peoples for registration.
                        We request you to drop an email again to your account manager
                        He never Responding on mails, Even if you want, then give me your Email ID, I will Forward you all the mails which is already sent to him.

No response

Online Form Filling work, around 50% data is repeated but made us to enter. only 1 contact no., no response *switched off",

I have also become member by mistake of this company, seeking part time to be utilized and to help my family financially with some additional income, but to my utter surprise, the concerned at the first instance choose not to respond to any of the messages or calls, and when pushed hard they intereact and send the file in excel for uploading the assignment on their portal, once the same is over and asked for another file, they do not respond to any querry.

From the conduct above, it is pushing me as well as other aggrieved persons to a corner to beleive that we have been duped by the company by taking membership and not responding to mails, giving assignments and moreover i have also come across many complaints wherein the aggrieved persons have not even got their payments as being promised on the portal by 20th of each calender month.

The company is playing with the sentiments of the persons who are needy and are in search for genuine part time jobs to meet their family financial needs and this needs to come to an end.

I am also awaiting the assignment which have not been received till date.
                          HI Punam,
                          I am also facing the same issue the company person is really unprofessional and never responding the mails. even after registration i have received only 2 excel file in which only 850 data is their . so i really say its a fraud company and only collecting registration charges from people.
                          I have also done the registration yesterday and the money has been deducted from my A/c.And now the given no is also showing switched off so cant even contact them also i am sending the mails but they are not responding.Its very unprofessional, fraud and just making money from people's.
                          Have you dropped an email to your account manager ?
                          Can I know when the payment and the next assignment I will get? I have sent so many mails for the assignment and the payment but I havent got any reply from yourside. Besides this I m trying to contact your centre number but getting "switched off" since 4 days. If there is any problem, you should have responded us. I m in great financial problem so one of my friend referred to this partime job. I paid for registration also and also fininshed more then 1000 forms till now. Now I want the reply by today if your company is geniune. I will wait till today.
                          Yesterday I have sent this mail to [protected]@datahouse247.com (Datahouse247 Customer Care)

When I will get the payment?

Can you tell me.

So if your company is geniune then send everybody the response mail by today and payment by tomorrow. Otherwise legal action will be taken from my friend a lawyer. I had a discussion yesterday. So lawyer told me to wait till tomorrow, otherwise will be informed to social media and newspaper. Waiting for your early response. For this reason please send us the alternative geniune company number, dont switch off the mobile no, otherwise the lawyer told me they can trace the number so I will wait for the next assignment and send us the next assignment according to your laws.
                          I dont want any refundable money now. But I have worked hard to finish the work so I want the payment. If we work in any permanent job and if dont get the salary on time we will suffer lot of problems. So keep it in mind this is also a job to us so monthly payment should deposited in our bank account be on time.

I joined this program/ as in website they were telling that they will pay us ath the end of month. There is no target. When I started working two months over. No payment. when I called their customer care, they are telling that we should complete 5000 forms then only payment will be provided.Waste of time. Govt please take serious action towards all this fake home based job sellers. Its a request. Their website is www.datahouse247.com
                            The website people contacted me and agreed for the payment. They need to remove this post. They contacted me from [email protected] He requested to remove the complaint. After the removal they will give me the files to make into 5000. So I need to get my invested amount back. So I agreed with them. Datahouse247, I searched but there was no minimum threshold given. Again they told that its highlighted in the website. Again I believe them for my money. If not I am going to sue complaint in court. Here the customer support did not even call me for resolving the issue. Nikhil, he is titled as team manager. He mailed me several times and once mailed me the link of the complaint and asked to remove
                            They asked for 375 Rs for their program. later they provided me the sheet for data entry.At the end of month I claimed for my amount but there was no response. Please help me. No money now they are saying huge targets to complete. Please resolve this issue