Datahouse 247 Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Feb 12, 2020
Profile

File a complaint to Datahouse 247

Having problems with Datahouse 247?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Datahouse 247 customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Datahouse 247

Datahouse 247 Website

Datahouse 247 Head Office Address

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Datahouse 247 Phone Numbers

Datahouse 247 reviews & complaints(14)

I had received a call from this company for work from home job, i visited their office, they guided me on how to start with...
Dear friends,

I need your kind help wherever you live. Next month i m giving this formal complaint to the...

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 675 last year..I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 4100 forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there.I have not received the excel sheet since 5 months. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with the cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i did not get any payment

i am a member of data house 247.i submit five project but i can not get any payment from joining. my id [protected]@gmail.com

fake company

blood suckers, faked 1000's of people by collecting money, and getting form filled but doesnot pay.

The assignment given by him is completed by me it contains only 500 line item out of which 96 items were not submitted, when i put the data in the form the error is shown which shows ( email id already exist ) i don't know what to do. in one assignment 1000 forms are held but in this only 500 please give the remaining data so that i can completed my assignment n also solve my query. and one more thing the no. given in your website is switch off kindly give alternate no or call me on my no . but there is no responsze in there site
    Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    There are 2 ADVOCATE who demand money, they told me that you have to pay 15000 and 29000, so, I am here to tell you that there are fake company, they provide fake data entry, and fake reports, plz be aware from these fraud

I enrolled for Datahouse in March for the 10 assignments per month and i received only 1 assignment despite of numerous emails. And now its more than six months since i received my last email from the company. What the hell is going on. Despite of numerous emails, i have not received any email replies!!! THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY They are just stealing money from the people by giving them false promises that they will pay them after finishing assignments. They collect money while people registered themselves in the company with different plans i.e for Rs 400 and this payment exceeds for different forms. And they do not even attend the customers call. They are just fake. -They do not have any number or call center support number where i can call and check! - The only number provided is the sales number, and in every email i have received from company says " Calling the sales number for queries/questions will not be appreciated, or your enrollment will be cancelled" - What do i do, where do i call if no email replies are received?
      Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been working at Data House 247 part-time for less than a year. Pros: They will regularly send the files for us to complete... Cons: But you wont receive payment for any file(s).. I would recommend you not to enroll yourself with Datahouse247 and lose your efforts & money.. Advice to Management: Please dont think that you are smart enough to get the work done without paying for the employees, , We have websites to write the truth about you (that you are a fake company) and save other individuals from losing their efforts and money like us.

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 675 three months back.I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3900 forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with the cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
          Aug 13, 2020
          Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have been cheated. I have sent them numerous mails but not replying my mails nor they havent settled my payment since 8 months.. What can I say?

I receive a mail which i am attaching for form filling work from www.datahouse247.com, via. email [protected]@datahouse247.com. I registered at www.datahouse247.com for Unlimited form filling package through their website on 09/08/2014 and paid registration fee of Rs. 675/- dated.09/08/2014 through net banking for Express Program- Unlimited form filling registration fee. It is 8 days passed till today 16/08/2014 i receive no work from their side nor any response to my several emails. I called many times on the mobile no.[protected] Which is provided on website but the phone is switch off all the times. So I request you to take necessary action to get my refund amount Rs. 675/- with immediate effect Transaction details for your reference: 09-Aug[protected]Aug-2014) TO TRANSFERINB Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. [protected]IGX9544478 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA Rs. 675.00
            Aug 20, 2014
            Updated by truth2win
            Today on 20/08/2014 at 9.53 am., I received reply from [protected]@datahouse247.com
            As the complaint was notified from consumercomplaint.in to datahouse247.com, they replied which has no sense at all and they are liars as well cheaters.

This was the message.
            >Your Account is already active.
            >Have you checked Inbox / SPAM Folder ?

My account is not active, since i registered on 09/08/2014 and paid Rs. 675/-. I have sent around 16 emails to which there was no reply from them.

The biggest Fraud openly done through website www.datahouse247.com, I received reply from [protected]@datahouse247.com, after putting my complaint her on consumercomplatints.in

They put a link called register on their website. when you register filling info.about yourself. it will take to page called choose program Basic Program, Express Program- When you select one of the program it will take you to payment gateway interface to pay Rs. 375 for Basic and Rs. 675 for Express.

On 09/08/2014 when i register on their website the link to payment gateway through their website was active for paying. Now they turned it off.
            You can check it by yourself.

Dear sir, Can you take stern action against this cheaters. They are liars and cheaters, who have collected money from innocent people.

I want you to take them to justice.
            Yes, You are right. I have also submitted the 1000 entries but at the time of payment i felt that they guys are cheater. 16mails i dropeed to data house 24x7 but there is no positive reponse. We request you to please take a legal action against data house 24x7.

They make money thorugh registration fees.

Please check below:-

Payment Clarfication
            Inbox
            x

to info, support

No body tell me about payment. I have complete my one month on 18th June 2014.
            I have asked Mr. nikhil regarding payment but he is not responding on that mail.
            Please clear this as soon as possible that you have make payment or not?
            Sales @ DH247

to me

Accounts for work done in June will be updated in July.

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 11:33 AM
            To: [protected]@datahouse247.com; [protected]@datahouse247.com
            Subject: Payment Clarfication

Dear All,

But i have start my job in May month.
            Sales @ DH247

to me

Accounts for May will be updated within few hours.

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 12:23 PM
            To: Sales @ DH247
            Subject: Re: Payment Clarfication

02/07/2014

to info

Still account for may is not updated. Zero entries show in may month and I have send mail to Mr Nikhil on 28th June that we have completed my file please send me next but still i have not received any data file from his side. Every time it will take 4 to 5 days why?

Please i request you let me know what is this going on if you guys not interested then please told me and return my registration fees.

08/07/2014

Dear All,

What happened no reply still your end...

Sales @ DH 247

15/07/2014

to me

Have you crossed the minimum threshold in order to get paid ?

Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:04 AM

18/07/2014

Dear All,

In my knowledge your payment terms is on month basis and i started my work in the mid of May. Now I completed may and June Month .
            As per your terms i have completed my job.
            Please let me know the issue.

21/07/2014

Dear All,

You people are not professional. Now I register a complaint against you.

You just make money through registration.

Sales @ DH 247

22/07/2014

to me

Can you mail the issue to your account manager

23/07/2014

Dear

I don't know who is the account manager and sales...

Leave it and close the chapter...

But one thing please do not cheat any one like this...
            tc bye

Click here to Reply or Forward
            1.29 GB (8%) of 15 GB used
            Manage
            Terms - Privacy
            Last account activity: 41 minutes ago
            Details

I am also a member of data house. Realy data house is a fraud company. They make money through registration fees.

Why govt don't close this type of fraud company and take legal action.

Now [protected]@punework.com is new company which is also provide the same work. I think this company also a cheat company.
            Hi All,

I got a message from pune works.com regarding home based part time job, I have gone through the website and done the payment also, after deducting the payment from my account it says website not found.

I guess this may have link with data house company.

Please take some necessary action to avoid this sort of problems.

I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 650.I had to push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will send the excell sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3500 forms.but they are sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there. his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud company no doubt about it.Please take it up with cyber crime so that they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this fraud company.Thanking you
              Aug 13, 2020
              Aug 09, 2014
              Updated by hrithik20001
              I registered for unlimited data filing job there for rs 650 three months back.I had to
              push them to get the excel sheet.I never get the customer care no as it
              is always switched off.If at all i get the number they tell that we will
              send the excel sheet soon and i have to complete at least 5000 forms
              online to get the payment.i have already completed more than 3500
              forms.but they are not sending any excel sheets.I have sent several mails to
              mr.nikhil verma(accounts manager) there.
              his mail id is : [protected]@datahouse247.com.i have asked for excel sheet so
              that i can proceed with my work and complete 5000 forms soon and get my
              payment but not getting any response from him.it is surely a fraud
              company no doubt about it.Please take it up with cyber crime so that
              they can arrest these cheaters and many persons will be saved from this
              fraud company.Thanking you

I have got an email regarding job vacancy for online form filling work. I have register for limited form filling package and I had also made a payment of Rs. 375/- dt. 19/07/2014 through net banking of axis bank.It is already 12 days passed after that but I neither receive any work from your side nor any response as well. I had called many times on the mobile no.[protected] Which is provided on your website but either the phone has been switch off or did not picked up. So I request you to either provide me work for the same package which I opted or refund my amount with immediate effect.
                Datahouse 247 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                same here datahouse247 is a fake website and i think everything is fake there.in few day waiting i want to go cyber cell to block weksite and all activity.
                Have you tried to login into our panel ?
                Please drop an email to [protected]@datahouse247.com

I have done the registration with data 247 yesterday only registration amt has also been deducted from my a/c.Now I am sending emails for forms but they are not responding and also the given no. [protected] is showing switched off.Can i get the resolution on this ASAP.
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Have you tried to login into our panel ?
                  Please drop an email to [protected]@datahouse247.com

I registered in data house 247 a month ago, company provided me only two worksheet up to till date in which total entries are around 850. Means in 20 days they provided only 2 sheet, I am sending mail continuous for data request to Nikhil (HR Manager) who is supposed to provide data file but they are really unprofessional. They never replied on my mail even I mark CC to his support mail ID also. When I will try to call on his given mobile number the person is saying that sir you will get data very soon and cut the call so I must say its really unprofessional and fraud company and only collecting money from peoples for registration.
                    We request you to drop an email again to your account manager
                    He never Responding on mails, Even if you want, then give me your Email ID, I will Forward you all the mails which is already sent to him.

No response

Online Form Filling work, around 50% data is repeated but made us to enter. only 1 contact no., no response *switched off",

I have also become member by mistake of this company, seeking part time to be utilized and to help my family financially with some additional income, but to my utter surprise, the concerned at the first instance choose not to respond to any of the messages or calls, and when pushed hard they intereact and send the file in excel for uploading the assignment on their portal, once the same is over and asked for another file, they do not respond to any querry.

From the conduct above, it is pushing me as well as other aggrieved persons to a corner to beleive that we have been duped by the company by taking membership and not responding to mails, giving assignments and moreover i have also come across many complaints wherein the aggrieved persons have not even got their payments as being promised on the portal by 20th of each calender month.

The company is playing with the sentiments of the persons who are needy and are in search for genuine part time jobs to meet their family financial needs and this needs to come to an end.

I am also awaiting the assignment which have not been received till date.
                      HI Punam,
                      I am also facing the same issue the company person is really unprofessional and never responding the mails. even after registration i have received only 2 excel file in which only 850 data is their . so i really say its a fraud company and only collecting registration charges from people.
                      I have also done the registration yesterday and the money has been deducted from my A/c.And now the given no is also showing switched off so cant even contact them also i am sending the mails but they are not responding.Its very unprofessional, fraud and just making money from people's.
                      Have you dropped an email to your account manager ?
                      Can I know when the payment and the next assignment I will get? I have sent so many mails for the assignment and the payment but I havent got any reply from yourside. Besides this I m trying to contact your centre number but getting "switched off" since 4 days. If there is any problem, you should have responded us. I m in great financial problem so one of my friend referred to this partime job. I paid for registration also and also fininshed more then 1000 forms till now. Now I want the reply by today if your company is geniune. I will wait till today.
                      Yesterday I have sent this mail to [protected]@datahouse247.com (Datahouse247 Customer Care)

When I will get the payment?

Can you tell me.

So if your company is geniune then send everybody the response mail by today and payment by tomorrow. Otherwise legal action will be taken from my friend a lawyer. I had a discussion yesterday. So lawyer told me to wait till tomorrow, otherwise will be informed to social media and newspaper. Waiting for your early response. For this reason please send us the alternative geniune company number, dont switch off the mobile no, otherwise the lawyer told me they can trace the number so I will wait for the next assignment and send us the next assignment according to your laws.
                      I dont want any refundable money now. But I have worked hard to finish the work so I want the payment. If we work in any permanent job and if dont get the salary on time we will suffer lot of problems. So keep it in mind this is also a job to us so monthly payment should deposited in our bank account be on time.

I joined this program/ as in website they were telling that they will pay us ath the end of month. There is no target. When I started working two months over. No payment. when I called their customer care, they are telling that we should complete 5000 forms then only payment will be provided.Waste of time. Govt please take serious action towards all this fake home based job sellers. Its a request. Their website is www.datahouse247.com
                        The website people contacted me and agreed for the payment. They need to remove this post. They contacted me from [email protected] He requested to remove the complaint. After the removal they will give me the files to make into 5000. So I need to get my invested amount back. So I agreed with them. Datahouse247, I searched but there was no minimum threshold given. Again they told that its highlighted in the website. Again I believe them for my money. If not I am going to sue complaint in court. Here the customer support did not even call me for resolving the issue. Nikhil, he is titled as team manager. He mailed me several times and once mailed me the link of the complaint and asked to remove
                        They asked for 375 Rs for their program. later they provided me the sheet for data entry.At the end of month I claimed for my amount but there was no response. Please help me. No money now they are saying huge targets to complete. Please resolve this issue