Datawind Innovations — software problem

Md basha on Dec 7, 2017
I purchased datawind tablet from local retailer in vizianagaram on december 12th 2016. Within three months of use, battery got swelled and it's about to blast, then i handed over the product to that retailer said battery issue will not comes under warranty. So purchased new battery from my pocket. After within one month of usage, product getting off automatically and not getting on again. Then i gave the product to the retailer again. I got call from visakhapatnam service center stating that it costs 1000 rs for the software. Tablet cost is 3000 and what the hell is with product quality. Already it's been three months the product had dead. I don't know what you people do. The product should get replaced or it should get rectified under warranty otherwise i ll file a case against your company under consumer protection act.

[Dec 07, 2017] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2017
Dear Customer,

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at 0183-6668500 between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

you can also contact us on techsupport@datawindcorp.com

DATAWIND INNOVATION
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 18 3514 1330 (India)
    108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Datawind Innovations - software problem