[Resolved] Datawind Innovations — software problem

Md basha on Dec 7, 2017
I purchased datawind tablet from local retailer in vizianagaram on december 12th 2016. Within three months of use, battery got swelled and it's about to blast, then i handed over the product to that retailer said battery issue will not comes under warranty. So purchased new battery from my pocket. After within one month of usage, product getting off automatically and not getting on again. Then i gave the product to the retailer again. I got call from visakhapatnam service center stating that it costs 1000 rs for the software. Tablet cost is 3000 and what the hell is with product quality. Already it's been three months the product had dead. I don't know what you people do. The product should get replaced or it should get rectified under warranty otherwise i ll file a case against your company under consumer protection act.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2018

[Dec 07, 2017] Datawind Innovations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2017
Dear Customer,

“Greetings for the day - Data Wind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

We request you to please share your contact number, so that we can provide you required Information.

Alternatively you can contact on our technical support number at[protected] between hrs of (9AM to 6PM) with 7 working days.

you can also contact us on techsupport@datawindcorp.com

Datawind Innovations Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day !!

Since we have not received any response from your end, so we are unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, kindly log a new complaint with valid contact number so that we can assist you at the earliest.

Alternatively you can contact us on our support number at[protected] between hrs.of (9 AM-6PM) with 7 working days or Email us at techsupport@datawindcorp.com

Thank you so much for your patience and co-operation.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Please registar my bsnl sim [protected] for free one years browsing tablat 3g7x produced ccjwu3fe-1
Dear Sir 23/12/2017 day rec 1 Datawind Tablet But Rec Product Damage Recived So pls My Excange offer and Provide New Product

My rec product No[protected]

so pls help on this

+91 18 3514 1330 (India)
    +1 855 3282 9463 (North America)
    108-109, G.K. House, Futuristic Solutions Research & Development Private Limited, Sant Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065
    Datawind Innovations - software problem