Datingindia. Online Dating Fraud [Datingindia. Online] — datingindia. online is fraud dating company, i lost my money 22, 000

I found a number in locanto and made a missed call. A lady called me back telling that she represented datingindia. Online, an online dating service. Made me transfer rs. 1030/- as registration fee and took my id proof for registration. She introduced herself as sneha is executive this company and then one hr name babita barua talked to me, introducing as a senior. I was fooled to pay rs. 20500/- as a security deposit, which she said woud be refunded after first date. And so i paid again rs. 20, 500/-
Then she gave a photo and mobile number of lady called kajal sharma with whom i was supposed to date.
The story is too long.
In short, i lost more than rs. 22, 000/- and then after that again they demanded more money 40, 500 for gold membership.
When i decided to quit, they started blackmailing and harrsment by saying that they would tarnish my image by sending legal notice to my home, by post. They have my address, thanks to mt id proof.
Given below are their phone numbers and the bank account details.
Babita [main hr] : [protected] / [protected] (Whats-up number]
Sneha [executive] : [protected]
Kojal sharma [dating girl] : [protected]

Bank account details:
Babuta barua
A/c no: [protected]
Ifsc: idib000r066
Branch name: rajarhat, west bangal

Please take legal action on that site, please fight this side and give me lost money.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi i had also faced the same problem on 28 august... almost given rs 100000 to one dating site
I had complained to cyber police station ... giving all details of payment and number by the had done communications... pls make complaint so that other can save

Rajarhat, West Bengal, Rajarhat