Dealsothon Online Pvt. Ltd. — false commitment

Laheriasarai,darbhanga,bihar, India
 pankajkrjha
Let enquire personally for following order id- 1)ord[protected])[protected] huge amount I have been credited towards Dealsothon Online Pvt. Ltd. Since one n half months.Is accuracy for prize conformation exist or not.let if not so then better to return consumer principal amount with interest day by day. thanks pankaj kumar jha existing consumer for dealsothon online pvt. ltd., kalkaji, N.delhi 29 th april, 2014 Mob-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

false commitment
Updated by pankajkrjha, May 04, 2014
let us arrange my orders as far as possible with assured gift n prizes otherwise i must go to file a complaint in consumer court with evidence of transaction of money in different dates.Don' heart someone.
04/05/2014

Comments

Dear Pankaj Kr. Jha,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and we are working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@dealsothon.com.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Dealsothon.com Online Team
Dear Pankaj Kr. Jha,

Our team has been trying to contact you on the provided number [protected], but were unable to. In case there is any alternative contact number, please provide the same on [protected]@dealsothon.com, so that we can help you further.

Dealsothon.com Online Team
My alternate number is [protected].let take it seriously .i am giving this number only on ur request.hence it must be resolved.
pankajkr.jha
17th May, 2014
ur dullness towards commitment shows very bad impression in dear customer. let solve otherwise ur team loss their identity in future.Don't break heart to someone.
alternate Mob-[protected]
29 th may, 2014
Let enquire personally for following order id- 1)ord[protected])[protected]and few more orders also. Huge amount I have been credited towards Dealsothon Online Pvt. Ltd. while 3 months is going to be passed away.Is accuracy for prize conformation exist or not.let if not so then better to return consumer principal amount with interest day by day. thanks pankaj kumar jha existing consumer for dealsothon online pvt. ltd., kalkaji, N.delhi 17 june, 2014 Mob-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

false commitment
Today Miss Richa from dealsothon online pvt. ltd. talked from the number [protected] to me regarding my issue. i told her very frank i don't know u very well it is better to talk me with Mr. abhay choudhary rather than u.I know him very well as a part of that that company. Let arrange the call with me or appointment with them. I am waiting n waiting to resolve this issue in less time.
alternate Mob-[protected]
Needy one of Toyota etios car of 9-10 lakhs value
20th june, 2014

We can surely help in recovering your money.
Please send complaint to [protected]@live.com
Hope anyone feels the consumer problems to resolve it.Earlier details had been forwarded to ur team.Let finalise it.

Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019