dealsothon online pvt. ltd,kalkaji,n.d — fraud

Darbhanga, Bihar, India
 pankajkrjha
One year is going to be, frauds by dealsothon by the help of employee/staff Abhay choudhary .Must be punished them and fulfils their money with day by day interest from very begining to now by arresting them and recover from them to dear jha. with regards pankaj kumar jha AAP worker darbhanga Bihar 17 feb'2015

Comments

Must be good platform to jago grahak jago for justice through ur support
Today I got an unknown call from the number[protected] .They told me that I m from Dealsothon . Why u have complaints and claims for 1000000.I contact u so many times but u failed to do so . then I decided to go through consumercomplaints portal . Now u may answered them.
thanks
pankaj kumar jha
AAP ka worker
Truely Indian
11th Jan, 2016
Today I got repeated call from the number +[protected] .They told me that you close your complaint first and then from the behalf of company I must help . What type of help u assist for me . They told me that the amount you paid towards it maximum amount I will give you. Then I asked him why not claimed amount. Then he said its not possible. I told him that I'm not hungry for that little amount. He threatened me I will see you.
Pankaj kumar jha
AAP ka worker
Truely Indian
13th January, 2016

dealsothon online pvt. ltd,kalkaji,n.d - fraud

Company:dealsothon online pvt. ltd,kalkaji,n.d