Dealzkart — power bank 25000mah & memory card. 128gb

Pandey ji123 on Aug 9, 2017
I am buying power bank 25000 & memory card 128 gb and my power bank or memory card is not working so plz my change my power bank & memory card i live at shahjahanpur i am buying memory card & power bank date on 4/08/2017 & this product. Riched on 7/08/2017 plz change my power bank are i req u my name vishal pandey from powayan shahjahanpur up my contact 8896131413

power bank 25000mah & memory card. 128gb
Updated by Pandey ji123, Aug 09, 2017
Plz reply

power bank 25000mah & memory card. 128gb
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I brought from delzkart webite premium pack of 3 shorts of puma but it's totally fake they are selling unbranded clothes with worst qualities so I want to return my order and I want my money back it's cash on delivery

mansi...'s reply, Aug 11, 2017

sign this please
I get defaulty piece. I ordered xxl size and get it L size

sign this petition please. It can help solve our complaints against dealzkart.com
This is totally fraud company. I had ordered Samsung power bank along with health watch. But the good they have delivered is totally different and not in working condition. Customer care no is also fake. Please help to refund amount else will go to consumer forum. Order no..6200622271.
I want to return my product because that is not a same product or not a prefect size so want to return my product my order no. Is 320306810946061

Dealzkart - power bank 25000mah & memory card. 128gb