Deccan Chronicle — twin cities mineral waters pvt ltd - aquafina

Cherlapally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 ramankum on Aug 23, 2019
I purchased and started using aquafina drinking water services 20l pet jar bottles from 1st june 2012. I paid a deposit of rs.2000 for 10 jars. I stopped service in november 2018. They have not taken their jars back and have not returned my deposit till date. After following up and several reminders to the delivery boy, the deposit has not been returned. Recently, i came to know they are not delivering water in our community.in june 2019, i called the customer care of aquafina [protected] and the cherlapally office (Hyderabad) [protected]. I spoke to sangeeta at cherlapally office and she requested one week time to return the deposit. She never called back. Now she is not answering the phone. After calling multiple times there is no response.

twin cities mineral waters pvt ltd - aquafina

[Aug 23, 2019] Deccan Chronicle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Ramankum, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.
Hi Ramankum, we would like to get in touch and be of assistance. Please do share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com and help us connect. Alternatively, you could also DM them to us here. Thank you.

36, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, India - 500 003