Deepam Hospital Tambarram — Gynaecologist

Tambaram, Tamilnadu,, India
 cmohanrajc
Last month we went this hospital, they checked my wife and ask her to take scan and other blood chickpea etc, they provide the report next day again wee went to hospital to show the report they asking consulting fee for check the report and response very poor in reception and staff nurse.

Comments

Doctor in this hospital did not know what is an EMERGENCY... my relative admitted with high fever. They did all the test related to blood apart from multiple CBC to identify he is having dengue. It became worst when they got the platlets from me specify it is an emergency and deferred once platelets are given. Nurses while putting fluid put air in your body. Please be careful. There is no option to give less than 1 star so I am giving 1.
This is not a hospital, all theifs are sitting and demanding money, just now spoke with one guy in the hospital reception he himself introducing as HR admin, he speaks like we are running only for money not for service, the worst part is he don't know which Dr attended the patient. Somebody given the billing card he posted the amount.
My humble request is to avoid this hospital otherwise u may held up with high BP treatment. All stupids are assembled under one roof and calling it as hospital. Our health is very much important, so visit other good hospital
I would actually rate it 0 star. I went for ear pain late night and all I wanted was one pain killer. They had pharmacy open but they needed prescription. For just simply writing prescription by the duty doctor they charged 500. I just left the place, went to a nearby govt hospital and got the pain killer. Money minded, don't ever go here.
Worst experience ever: waited hours for reports, admitted but the patient was not well taken care of, dosage was not given on time and one occasion they even forgot the IV n when i came back all blood had come out. they denied showing patients file to me, my moms was admitted. No transparency and felt like they are hiding something. they dont provide clothes, no extra blanket and food for the patient. cleanliness and hygiene no standards at all, cafeteria was worst than a roadside tea stall, the staff behavior, doctors and everyone is pathetic, no humanity. Nurses gave syrup doses without the proper measurement. Total money making racket and billing department is also pathetic, no set standards or policies and procedures, everything is total mess. U will hardly find anyone who would speak in english! felt like just came out from one of hell place! theres nothing good about this place, i dunno why would people even would want to be in here.

Deepam Hospital Tambarram - Gynaecologist