Delhi Development Authority [DDA] Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Having problems with Delhi Development Authority [DDA]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Development Authority [DDA]

Toll free
1800 110 332

View more phone numbers

Fax

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] reviews & complaints(1800)

Sir
Respectfully I Bring to your notice about the poor lighting in our locality.
There are electricity poles but only few of them are working.There is complete darkness at night.There may be cases of theft.our life is in danger at night.
Please look into the matter immediately and do the needful.
Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this to inform you about an illegal construction that was done and is now operational as a Pg, it is been constructed over a terrace that is 1/181 Subhash Nagar, New Delhi 110027. The owner was able to complete the construction very easily as he states he has good links with the local authorities as he is a local builder in Subhash Nagar, The building is a very old so there is a threat of it collapsing and be dangerous for everyone around. Please look into the matter and get this resolved.

Thankyou
    Yours sincerely

I got possession letter dated[protected], but due to some family issue i was not used flat for living, which was vacant till now, where as i got fake water bill of Rs 18716, and after giving written complaint to DDA Ashok vihar office, they ask for declaration from elecricity connection company i.e Tata ddl, for installation new electricity bill and declaration that no any electricity conneciton made on this address previsouly. but no any response i got from Tata DDL,
      Now where i go to resolve my issue

It is to bring to your notice that I had booked DDA community hall (Zone : East Delhi, Locality : Mayur Vihar Phase-III) for my marriage on[protected] but there is no proper facilities provided as charged by you for cleaning charges & security amount.

The name plate of the hall is also damaged as shown on the main gate. The water tank available inside the hall is break.

There is no water facility in the washrooms & rooms are not cleaned. It also caused health & hygiene issues.

The outside area of hall is not cleaned. Some outside walls of the hall are break. Trees are not in there proper shape by which they covered the whole area of the gate which looks so bad.

If we are paying all charges (cleaning & security) while doing booking so we have right to take all the facilities properly.

I'm requesting you to please fix the above mentioned issues related to community hall before for my marriage on[protected].

With Regards
        Jyotsana Sharma

Today I raised a complaint against some issues facing at our community hall (zone- east delhi & locality- kondli gharoli mayur vihar phase-3) I received a call from a person discussing against my complaint & said that I have to do a payment of 10 Rs/- through an app installed from play store. I denied to do the payment and asking about the employee ID or proof of her designation. Then he said that now my booking is cancelled due to I denied for payment. Kindly please check this issue in records & do the needful as soon as possible.

Lath bath pipe leakage out side

Dear sir/madam,

I have registered with DDA online water bill payment portal as given below;

My consumer id: DDASZ1E00020289 but by mistake I have not entered my correct e-mail id during registration.

I am not aware of password of the above consumer id DDASZ1E00020289 and whenever i am using the option of forgot password the system by default sends the OTP (I. E. New password) to the e-mail entered...

The above mentioned flat allotted under special housing scheme 2021 . its draw on 18.4.2022. Since than there is no water supply received.

Flat NO. 25 ( First floor)
              Block D5
              Pocket 3, Sector 34
              Rohini - New Delhi

There is no water supply being received at the above address since long time
                FLAT NO. 17
                BLOCK D2
                POCKET 3, SECTOR 34
                ROHINI, NEW DELHI

Repeated Sir/Madam,
                  My self Sunil Mehtwa,
                  I am DDA flat holder, DDA flat alloted me on 18.04.2022 through DDA SPECIAL HOUSING SCHEME 2021.
                  My application number is [protected],
                  Flate No-731, Sector A1-A4, Block -A, Narela.
                  I have made all payment as per demand letter, and uploaded all requisite documents in portal.
                  One month have passed, but till date possession certificate is not generated.
                  I visited many times DDA office, they told us you can contact online customer care they not responding properly they are saying all things will be update in portal, as such one month have been passed.

I request Sir, please resolve this issue as soon as possible so that possession certificate can be generate.

Thanks and regards,

Sunil Mehtwa
                  Mobile number -[protected]

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have allocated DDA flat at Narela on 18.04.2022,
                    Application No-[protected],

Falt No731, Sector A1-A4, Block -A, Location -Narela.

I have done all payment as per demand letter, and uploaded all requisite documents in portal, one month have been passed.

Possession certificate is not generated till date
                    And no proper reply when visit to office or calling to customer care.

Sir/Madam, i request you please resolve this issue as soon as possible, so that my possession certificate can be generated.

Thanks and regards,

I Lalit Kumar resident of 107 3rd B 26 Rohini Delhi got Water bill of Amount Rs.6127/- which is never expected.
                      as the House is vacant and the consumed water kilo litre amount of 679.83 as the bill also shows the previous Balance of Rs. 4298 which total amount to Rs. 5835 excluding surcharges of Rs. 292 which total amount of Rs. 6127/-
                      As the House is Vacant and This amount is not upto the mark and the eeason behind the Water Bill is not known to me.

SO kindly have a look into this and revert for the same.

Sir, I beg to inform you that the small only one park inside DDA flats, LBlock, kalka ji (opposite of NGF tiny tot school) has been close and locked iligaly by someone whole the time . This park has 3 entry gates, and all the gates are found always lock . By enquiry from residents side no person is taking responsibility to lock . This create a very big problem to the residents . Coz this is the only open area in this area for playing and walking. Please take neceserry action .

1. In 1981 while applying for LIG plot under Rohini scheme1981 I mentioned Registration no of NPRS1979.
                          2.In 2014 I received allotment cum Demand letter on 28/11/2014. I paid
                          ₹4, 45, 717 entire amount and other documents on 17/12/2014. At the time of applying I or my family did not have any flat or plot in our name. Also We did not have any flat or plot in possession in 2014.
                          3. I also gave Affidavit that We have...

Greetings,
                          i have been a keen player of basketball and the only court in my locality is in DDA park, sainik vihar. to my disappointment, the court has been ignored by the authority and the rings are missing from the poles. as a citizen, we expect the govenment bodies to also take care of maintenance of the infrastructure facilities provided to the taxpayers. i request you to kindly repair and fix the basketball court at the earliest to promote sports amongst youth and encourage them to participate as well.
                          regards

I am the owner of the flat S2/409 in D6 Vasant Kunj New Delhi. My Correct name is "Amrita Sharma". However on the water bill of my flat S2/409, wrong name Amit Bansal has been entered. It is requested to enter my correct name on the water bill and issue a fresh bill so that I can pay the bill.

I am Residence of Sec-3 Rohini Delhi. park infront of my house (Sec-3 DDA Park Ramleela Ground) Trees Leaves Are Not Properly cuted it makes difficulty for walking and playing badminton please solve this problem as soon as possible.
                              Thankyou,

I am Nishant Beriwal residing in Dwarka in one of the DDA residential societies.

The DDA Residential Society address is as follows :

Shree Awas Apartments (L&T)
                                Sector-18B, Dwarka,
                                New Delhi - 110075

For the last 8 days, we have been facing water issues. As you are aware in this DDA society there are standard overhead tanks with capacities anywhere...

Dear sir/madam
                                I am the resident of nihal vihar nangloi 110041 .
                                There are large no of trees that has been cut down from branches in the near by park in our locality .
                                I was roaming from there and then i saw that tress has been felt down i thought it is because of wind but not its because the authority has tempered something unusual . The treese are also called as safeda in our area . The branches of this tree can be used as makimg of wooden materials .
                                I request you to please take necessary action regarding this issue . This should not be done in any of the form .
                                What will be the future that we will give to our upcoming generation if we will just cut down the trees in wrongful manner .
                                Mob [protected]
                                Above mentioned is my mob no contact me incase u do not find the place of cutting down trees .
                                Prakash

Sir/madam
                                  I am a resident of India I want to bring to your attention that residents in our locality are facing grievous problems of the poor dda park light condition in our area.
                                  We are facing terrible problems without the dda park lights, as it is a major hindrance to the night blinders..

Thanks you..