[Resolved] Delhi Development Authority [Dda] — online payment gateway of dda water bill online payment portal services.

Delhi, Delhi, India
 sunny_axis on May 18, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have registered with dda online water bill payment portal as given below;

My consumer id: ddarz0018156 but by mistake i have not entered my correct e-mail id during registration.

I am not aware of password of the above consumer id ddarz001815 and whenever i am using the option of forgot password the system by default sends the otp (I. E. New password) to the e-mail entered (Which actually doesn’t exists).

There is no option available on dda water bill online payment portal to correct the wrong e-mail id. Nor there is any option to enter the contact i. E. Mobile number so as to receive the otp on mobile and thereafter to reset the password.

Whenever i will again trying to register the consumer id the system is showing the message (Consumer id already registered).

Now the problem is that i am not able to pay the water bill through online payment gateway of dda water bill online payment portal services.

I am sure there are many other consumers also who are not able to use this online payment services of dda due to such minor mistakes.

I request you to kindly register my complaint for not able to using the online payment service of dda to pay the water bill and co-ordinate with the concerned it department of dda to fix the technical problem so that the consumer may correct (Re-register) the e-mail id or their contact number to avail such services in near future.

Sincerely yours

(R. P. S. Sandhu)

M-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019
I have registered with DDA online water bill payment Portal as given below;

My Consumer ID: DDARZ0018156 But by mistake I have not entered my correct e-mail id during registration.

I am not aware of password of the above consumer id DDARZ001815 and whenever I am using the option of Forgot Password the system by default sends the OTP (i.e. new password) to the e-mail entered (which actually doesn’t exists).

There is no option available on DDA water bill online payment portal to correct the wrong e-mail ID. Nor there is any option to enter the contact i.e. Mobile number so as to receive the OTP on mobile and thereafter to reset the password.

Whenever I will again trying to register the consumer Id the system is showing the message (CONSUMER ID ALREADY REGISTERED).

Now the problem is that I am not able to pay the water bill through ONLINE PAYMENT gateway of DDA water bill online payment portal services. 3

I am sure there are many other consumers also who are not able to use this online payment services of DDA due to such minor mistakes.

I request you to kindly register my complaint for not able to using the online payment service of DDA to pay the water bill and co-ordinate with the concerned IT department of DDA to fix the technical problem so that the consumer may correct (re-register) the e-mail ID or their contact number to avail such services in near future.

Sincerely yours

(R.P.S.SANDHU)

M-9910120021
e-mail: [email protected]

[May 18, 2019] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear/sir, DDA 19881 alloet the plot in deldi i am big brother of anil . Please hold mutation of anil s/o ram narain application no.214807 priority no. 4038 plot category ews 1981 anil agreemant with me (shri krishan sharma ) for half value of plot & share but he sale plot without information.
So please action for this case.
thanks with regards

Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110085
    Delhi Development Authority [Dda] - online payment gateway of dda water bill online payment portal services.