Delhi Heights Multi State Cghs Ltd — misuse of funds received from members
C 503 Aditya Megacity, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ku[email protected] on May 3, 2019
I had applied and got allocated 4 bhk apartment from delhi heights multi state cghs ltd, having registration number mscs/cr/1095/2014.
I have paid approximately rs. 15 lacs it is now around a year, no development. They are playing with our money. They have got 1200 members and all have same issue. It seems from their attitude in agm dated 15th april 2019, they wanted to get accounts approval of year ending 31st march 2019 (Within 15 days of completion of the year) that too which was half completed accounts. Their auditor, ca is also in favour of them and has been claiming that 90% of accounts are completed.
- they circulated on 30th march 2019 (As per letter i have) a completed accounts dated 31st march 2019 (One day in advance).
- as per the auditor of said society m/s s s periwal & co, which was represented by their partner and society has been making video of whole agm proceeding, statement accounts were 90% completed. We have not heard that a statutory auditor is presenting 90% completed account to the members in agm.
- no audit reports was annexed to the accounts still statutory auditor was presenting the accounts. It was unsigned half completed accounts.
- they wanted approval of 90% completed accounts which was opposed by unanimously by all members.
- they wanted to call for further instalment payments which was also opposed unanimously by all members.
All are on records and now i see today they have advertised again for same project. It should be noted that people should aware of this type of scam going around in the market, it would turn into bigger scam in delhi for real estate market.
- there is no authority which may control this illegal collection of money from the market and end use of their fund.
- dda and other state authorities are sleeping now and will be awake when it is too late.
- i request for refund of my money my membership no dgh03058.
Nine nine one zero three seven one four zero five.
[May 03, 2019] Delhi Heights customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|