[Resolved] Delhi Heights — refund pending

Sf-1, 2nd Floor, Wadhwa Plaza-2, Plot No-5, Central Market, Sec-10, Dwarka, New Delhi, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Nibah Fatima on May 23, 2019
I made an online transaction of Rs 25000 on May 8, 2019 to get enrolled for lucky draw registration fee of a 2 bhk mig flat.

Payment Bank: ICICI BANK
Payment ID: T0STKQBF4J
Transaction ID: [protected]
Payment Gateway: http://easebuzz.in/

After the payment the next day they sent me an application form and instructed to send the filled form by courier. I also received a call from the sales team (Sumitra/Shiva) to do the same at the earliest.

After few communications on phone and emails on the relevant housing scheme, I realized that there is something fishy about it. I sent an email to not to consider me for the draw as I am not in a position to fill and send the filled application form before May 16th (lucky draw date).

The guy named Shiva told me that as you're not sending the form, you'll not be considered for lucky drawand my money will be refunded within 15 days. On May 16, 2019 I checked their website and my name was not in the lucky draw list of people announced on the website, can still be checked live at https://www.delhigrouphousing.com/result.php

After waiting for few days, I am trying to reach them to check the status of my refund and they are not answering my calls. They are not in a mood to refund the amount.

Shiva Mobile # +91-[protected]
Sumitra Mobile # +91-[protected]

I even mailed them but i am not getting any response.

Email ID: [protected]@delhigrouphousing.com

Please guide me on how to get my hard earned money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2019
Company has refunded the full registration fee amount Rs 25000

[May 24, 2019] Delhi Heights customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhi Heights Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019
Dear Mam,

Your Refund is already in process. It will take 15 days after draw date.
Updated by Nibah Fatima, May 30, 2019
Refund credited in my account.

+91 80 1053 5000 [Delhi Housing Society]