[Resolved] Delhi Housing Society — delhi housing society - dda

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 schax09 on Jan 29, 2018

This is saurabh, i made a transaction for booking a 2 bhk mig flat in delhi whose booking amount was approx 25 k. After the payment the next day due to some urgency i needed to cancel the booking then the agen asked that i have to wait for lucky draw on 6th february, if the draw comes up, there wont be any refund and if draw doesn't comes, they will refund (Within 30 days), which i doubt. They are also asking to fill one kyc form to put the details of mine to process the refund which i am not comfortable.
They are not in a mood to refund the amount.

Saurabh

People please think carefully before investing into this.

Please guide me on how can i get my hard earned money back.

I even mailed to them but i am not getting any response.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2018
Resolved.
Updated by schax09, Jan 29, 2018
My name is Saurabh Chandra, An online registration of MIG-2BHK flat was done with my name .. As I am in serious need of money, I don't need to participate in the draw and want to withdraw from membership. Kindly Cancel the membership and refund the total amount as soon as possible.

Also this is a clear breach of trust as I am asking to refund my money back even before the draw and their results and nobody is agreeing to it.

Please proceed with the cancellation and refund to the source as said.

Please help me out .
Updated by schax09, Feb 06, 2018
They are not providing any refund . When I asked today when they would be providing a refund, they are foricng first to sign on KYC else no refund. Earlier they said they will be refunding in 50 days. This is a big time scam.

Everyone please refrain from the bookings
Updated by schax09, Apr 06, 2018
I have got my refund for the given. Thanks so much. Putting this thread resolved and closed.

Comments

I am from Kolkata and seeing their advertisement I also applied on 13.08.2018 for Two bed room Apartment. I initially paid Rs.25, 000/- and paid two installments of Rs.3, 62, 475/- and rs.3, 75, 375/- on 28.08.2018 and 01.09.2018 respectively. After paying the amount I have tried to contact them about the status of the project but no one responds. Initially, they said that there are only 300 flats now every month they come out with the same advertisement and defraud the people.

I have applied in the name of my wife KUSUM SHARMA and they sent a letter stating that she has been taken as a member vide no. DHS03194. I am a senior person and saved money for my old age. I now feel these societies are cheat. I want my money back. if any one can help me in the matter. My mail id is "[protected]@gmail.com" .

+91 80 1053 5000 [Delhi Housing Society]