Delhi Housing Society — refund of money

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Shreyaz on Apr 16, 2018
I need the refund of registration amount.. As due to some urgency won't be able to participate.. I am asking my money before the declaration of draw result.. This is a complete breach of trust.. Why are you asking to transfer the flat to someone else if i get selected or submit the kyc form... I just need the refund of my amount... Don't put your valuable money... Think twice before you invest

[Nov 27, 2018] Delhi Heights customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi my name is rakesh chandra nath
I want to withdraw my registration from the housing draw which is going to held on 28/02/19. As I don't intend to buy a house right now. Hence request you to kindly initiate the amount of 11000 which I paid towards the registration.
yatendrasharma's reply, Apr 15, 2019
Dear friends
I am suffring from same problem, at the time of registration they told me that you can get your money back if you want to cancel the booking. but today one month have been completed, no body taking intrest to return the money. request not book any flat like that or take in written before giving money. please tell me if you have return your money, i am collecting audio tape or collecting document for legal proceding. please give me your number. my number is 8285691979.

thanks and regards
yatendra sharma
Sheyraz ji

As per our record, Your amount has been refunded.

For further any assistance kindly contact us.
Our contact details are mentioned on our website.
Email ID: [protected]@delhiheights.com