Delhi Jal Board — wastage of water and accumulation

102C, Pocket- B, Mayur Vihar Ph.II, Na, Delhi., India
 punyanshu on Apr 16, 2019
Wastage of drinking water has been observed since 10 days, as an unauthorized tank has been installed at 102 a, pocket-b, mayur vihar ph. Ii, 110091. The residents of 99a to 99d, 101a to 101d, 102b to 102d and 103a to 103d is facing lot of problems including mosquito beading at the accumulated water. Unauthorized construction is going on. It is requested to immediate action to stop wastage of drinking water and help us to keep the area clean (Swatch bharat) thanks, naha, r/o/ 102c, pocket-b, mayur vihar ph. Ii, delhi : 110091

[Apr 16, 2019] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We are residential of Budh vihar phase -1, delhi -86 . We are facing big problem of water supply. I would request djb to kindly fix water supply concern.

Water tanker should be provided if there is any concern w.r.t water supply for a particular day or week.
Hello sir,
Its been 2 weeks we are facing water problem. We have no idea about yhe timing
Please consider my appeal and take necessary action on this one.
if you have not solve my complaint
i will go to court and register complint for DELHI JAL DOARD
sourabh1994's reply, Apr 7, 2019
Hello sir,
Its been 2 weeks we are facing water problem. We have no idea about yhe timing
Please consider my appeal and take necessary action on this one.
if you have not solve my complaint
i will go to court and register complint for DELHI JAL DOARD
There is some issue in our water line as when we switch on motor the water supply is not coming. After consulting plumber he says there is an issue in your water supply line.
Kindly advise or take appropriate action.

Varunalaya Ph-II, Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005