Delhi Jal Board — water meter stolen and excess water bill without consuming water

negi_ashish on Dec 14, 2018
Dear sir, this is to inform you that my water meter has been stolen dated 12 dec 2017. My kn0. Is [protected], meter is on my mother name smt. Basanti negi.

Meter was installed on the ground floor and my flat is on 4rd floor. Request you to install a new meter as soon as possible inside my flat on 3rd floor to avoid from being stolen again. My address is h. No-f-78 (F. F.), sidharthi enclave, mohan garden, 110059.

Another complaint is regarding water bill. I am not consuming water from 1 year but my bill is continuously going to increase while other resident in my building not paying any single money to jal board because there water bill always come zero. When i call customer care regarding my bill inquiry, they told me water bill will be generated on average water bill reading. But this is only for my connection??? Now, without consuming jal board water, m bill is going to add on while my previous all outstanding are paid. I request to stop this water meter and install new one as soon as possible.

water meter stolen and excess water bill without consuming water

[Dec 14, 2018] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Varunalaya Ph-II, Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Delhi Jal Board - water meter stolen and excess water bill without consuming water