Delhi Jal Board — water problem in our area water is not coming from last two week

Sandy@18 on Apr 9, 2018
I am resident of d-5, main market shakarpur, east |delhi-110092, and dirty water is being supplied in "shakarpur" - east delhi. Water is so dirty that you would not like to take bath. It has foul smell. People are forced to buy ro water purifiers which is not required for delhi. Maintenace cost of such purifiers is also too much which people have to bear when "dirty water" is supplied by "delhi jal board (Djb)" in "shakarpur" (East delhi).

I request djb to inspect and supply good quality hygienic water for residents of shakarpur (East delhi).

[Apr 09, 2018] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Team,

Since last three month no one has taken any reading till now. They simply put room is locked and put some random amount in the bill.
My kr no is [protected].

We hardly use water in day to day and not crossing the montly limit but still they genrates 500 bill every month.

Varunalaya Ph-II, Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Delhi Jal Board - water problem in our area water is not coming from last two week