[Resolved]  Delhi Police — advance taken but not returned by arv holidays travel agency

Mr arun who is the owner of the agency as per website took rs30000 as advance for booking package to thailand and now not returning after he failed to give me package till 5th june for flight of 6th june(late night) . He is not lifting calls as well . His phone number is [protected]. He is habitual cheater as i went thru facebook where others also have got cheated by him .

He is now promising every hour but not paying nor lifting phone .All communication is on whats-ap or email .

He is yet to pay rs 20000 to me . I had paid him thru neft so i have proof of my payment to him on 13th may 2019 for travel on 7th june

his details on website

arv holidays (p) ltd. ( head office - delhi )
402, 2nd floor, building no. 3, ch. Kaluram market, mg road, ghitorni, new delhi 110030
contact us: (+91) [protected] | email id : [protected]@arvholidays.Com

my details
[protected]@yahoo.Com
Jun 11, 2019
Mr Arun has paid back 20K of the total 30K and ensured me to give the balance before 20th June as per the policy of returning the amount in 15 days I take back the complaint
Jun 07, 2019

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 07, 2019
Updated by sunilj1971
I am Sunil Jain, based in Chennai
Jun 10, 2019
Updated by sunilj1971
When i went through your data, 23 complaints againsts the same company ARV Holidays and person . Still he is continue to cheat people . Hope this consumer complaint system of Delhi police is working .

I will be sending the details to Home Ministry to find out what has been done till now on this .

Delhi Police
    Delhi Police Phone
    Delhi Police Address
    Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India