Delhi Police — delhi police - fraud with me do not give my money return back

Karal, Delhi, India
 praveen83sharma on Feb 11, 2019
Respected delhi police,
I want to lodge a complaint against mr. Ankit tripathi s/o s. P. Tripathi, r/o 261, rupali enclave, delhi - 110081 for cheating and not returning my money. Mr. Ankit tripathi has taken a sum of rs. 1, 05, 000 (One lakh five thousands only) dated on[protected] for 02 months and 05 days but he is yet to return my money.
Mr. Ankit tripathi had taken the above said amount on interest with respect to a signed agreement and one post dated cheque from icici bank (Cheque no. "021417"[protected] for the amount of rs. 1, 58, 900 only) for the above said amount plus interest. After due date mr. Tripathi started making excuses to return back my money. When i tried to in cash the cheque then i found he has not that much amount in his account. When i told him that he gave me faque cheque then again he issued another cheque from hdfc bank for same amount (Cheque no.[protected] for same date i. E. 19/02/2019. Last week when i asked to mr. Ankit for incashing the cheque, he said that this account is also empty and commit me date of 12/02/2019.

Request you to please resolve the matter and do justice to me. His detail is given below ;
Mr. Ankit tripathi s/o s. P. Tripathi
Phone - [protected]
Address - 261, rupali enclave, delhi - 110081

Thanks & regards
Praveen sharma

[Feb 11, 2019] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - delhi police - fraud with me do not give my money return back