[Resolved] Delhi Police — fraud by amazon

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Yogesh.teddy on Jun 28, 2018
Sir/mada,

My name is yogesh kumar r/o a-593, shastri nagar, delhi-52. Ph: [protected].

I have purchased samsung galaxy a6 plus with an exchange offer on 24-may-18 of amount rs 19678.34 (Order no #[protected] from amazon online shopping. I received the message for successful transaction from my bank but as per amazon the transaction got declined by my bank hdfc and product get cancelled.
My bank confirmed me that the amount has been successfully claimed by amazon and advised me to contact the merchant. After no of follow up and coordination amazon has registered my complaint on 1-jun-18 and assured me that the amount will be refunded within 5-7 working days. And till now i didn't get the amount and on every follow up i was told to wait for next 5 days.
My bank has converted and initiated that amount in emi (With file charge and gst) and charged me first emi in this month billing cycle.

On daily basis i am coordinating with amazon but no one is helping me, therefore you are requested to please register my complaint and help me in getting my amount.

Yogesh kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2018

[Jun 28, 2018] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, banty this side. Sir i lost my mobile( mi mobile), bag and my bike document including bike r.c., insurance and driving licence yesterday.sir my mobile no is [protected] and other no as well. So sir i am requesting you sir pls help to search my document and all things.sir pls help yo find my document.

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - fraud by amazon