Delhi Police — fraud movers and packers running from delhi, dwarka

I booked my household items from Ghaziabad to Bangalore. But Agency run at Delhi by National Home Packers and Movers is not delivered till date and there is no trace. Agency address is : Flat No-436, 3rd Floor, Dwarka Sector -26, New Delhi-110077. I want , India
 [email protected] on May 28, 2020
I booked my household items from ghaziabad to bangalore. But agency run at delhi by national home packers and movers do not deliver till date and there is no trace. Agency address is : flat no-436, 3rd floor, dwarka sector -26, new delhi-110077. I want to file an fir against the company and the representative to whom i transferred the amount in advance. Gajendra singh, and ravi kumar has came to the address ka-216, pratap vihar, sector -12, ghaziabad-201009. Up, taken all house hold goods and did not deliver yet. Their phone number is : [protected], [protected], [protected]. They are forged and fraudulent agency running from dwarka help me to get the case registered against them. Thanks & regards, shadab anwar, [protected].

[May 28, 2020] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am trying to register an e-FIR but portal is not functional, captcha is not getting created and I am unable to register the case against them. Due to lockdown not able to visit Physically also.

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - fraud movers and packers running from delhi, dwarka