Delhi Police — mobile phone snatched

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Keshav00093 on Apr 11, 2019
There has been a theft on 09th april'19, 2 snatchers snatched my phone on bike on 08th midnight around 11:30-12:30. I filed a fir the same night. I received a copy of the fir on the next day which was changed by the police department. I categorically wrote that the phone was snatched by 2 bikers on a blue yamaha r15 but they wrote that my phone was missing when i took the drop near akash institute. The case was assigned to asi rajinder kumar (Janak puri police station. He called my at the police station at 1700 next day where he heard my story and was saying that he will not correct the fir and i had to sign the same. I signed it & wrote that the incident is not descriptive. The incident took place infront of akash institute (Janak puri) so i requested him to check the camera footage which he said that he will do but i am not confident in that as well. We talk about digital india, what kind of digital india is it where an imei can't be tracked? I am a middle class person with 3 family members who are dependent on me & the phone worth 38, 000 which is a lot for me. The most concerning part if that the incident took place where there was a pcr standing & on the other side there was a police barrier. So, how can someone dare to do such thing so close to the cops. I think they need to be more attentive as well.

[Apr 11, 2019] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - mobile phone snatched