Delhi State Road Transport Office — Cancel of Registration certificate of vehicle no. DL6CN0984

I have sold my swift car bearing Reg. No. DL-6C-N-0984 on 18/08/2021 to one Sh. Deepak, thereby executed a sale agreement for recording the said transaction. As the car was to be transferred after 1 month period because there were some traffic challans pending against said car that were to be disposed of by Sh. Deepak in the Lok adaalat. Sir after about 1 month time, I contacted Sh. Deepak, he did not give any positive response and tried to delay the said transfer of ownership of the car over one pretext or another and told several emergencies, and thereafter either ignored my calls or gave false assurance but no transfer of ownership of my car has been made as yet.
Sir after waiting for a long period of time, having left with no other option, I got registered an online complaint dated 13/11/2021 bearing Complaint No. [protected] to Delhi Police, but no action has been taken as yet. I request you to kindly cancel the registration of the car as the car is not physically present with me.
Complaint comments