Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care

SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Facebook

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai
Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Thu 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery / SSN Logistics related photos (274)

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — 3 times return and non delivery on prepaid order of muesli from true elements

prason chettri on Jul 11, 2020
Respected Sir/ Madam,
This complaint is against the courier company named Delhivery and vendor True Elements.
Complaint category Food

AnirudhYtReaction on Jul 10, 2020
A delivery boy named anu has denied to come to my address to take return of parcel. Because now he tells you are is not serviceable. But they delivered. My product is not working so i want to return

[Jul 10, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

kulram1947 on Jul 7, 2020
    One parcel from bangalore containing perishable items - vegetables and fruits has been sent to panvel maharashtra on 24th june. Its reached to bhiwandi maharashtra location on 27th june and then its still not delivered to panvel address. Its really shameful to have such ridiculous service by shiprocket & delihivery courier services who handled the consignment.
    Shiprocket order id - ferari-21
    Delhivery tracking id[protected]

[Jul 07, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Tracking details at the website of Delhivery is as follows

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Rescheduling my delivery without contacting me

METAL VAMPIRE 77 on Jul 7, 2020
      Sir i ordered a short from ajio which is shipped through your courier service and my waybill number is
      Awb:[protected]
      Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — I have been fraud with me

Amit 6111 on Jul 6, 2020
      I have purchased viro smart phone by ₹ 2999 on one2cart.co.[protected]@gmail.com. I got my order (Awb[protected] delhivey service....
      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Mohan Goud MG on Jul 6, 2020
      Sir i have ordered iphone 7 plus. And i have got another product which is iphone xs. And it is not in good condition. The jio 4g sim is not working in that mobile. So plz refund and replacement my mobile take from me and give my money back to me. As much as earlier possible. That is cost of 13000.
      Id:[protected]

iphone xs gold 256gb
      iphone xs gold 256gb

[Jul 06, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Mohan Goud MG Jul 06, 2020
      Plz take my product from and give money back.
      Sir plz return my product and refund my amount 13000 . As earlier as possible.
      Mobile:-[protected]
      Id:[protected]
      Return product
      Refund my amount
      Plz give my money back
      And take this product return
      Sir i want my refund amount of product .plz give my money back of product.
      Today aur tomorrow exactly. Till 8 july i want my money back and take this product. Fraud product. Plz return this product give my money as much as earlier.
      Mobile number -: [protected]
      Order id :[protected]
      Address of my -: kailas nagar Thergaon,
      Near vengeshkar academy, pune 411033
      Adress of product company:- MAIN 33 FUTA ROAD NEAR SHRIRAM CHOWK, SHRIRAM CHOWK pin code 110094

And that product is 1st copy duplicate fraud product so i want my money back plz return this product and give my refund amount of product.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

ra dha on Jul 6, 2020
        Very bad website.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Iphone xs 256gb

Mohan Goud MG on Jul 6, 2020
          I have order iphone xs but it is not in good condition. It is repair so i want to return it again refund and replacement policy....
          Complaint category Mobile Handsets

shridhar b s on Jul 6, 2020
          Sir i order mobo screen magnifier, we are recieving order from delhivery, which is cash on delivery. This is rediculas as this is somthing bluff and damaged. Please return our money back rs 549, please do as early as possible

Order no; #97041

Shridhar b s

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — AWB 4783210001400 is not delivered but showing status Delivered

SimpletechSurface on Jul 5, 2020

We have sent a consignment through Delhivery AWB number is[protected] . This is not delivered to customer...
            Complaint category Products & Services

try to live best on Jul 4, 2020
            Dear sir/madam
            My shipment not delivery to home by your courier service.. From many months.
            We are very disappointing about this.

[Jul 04, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — missing the parcel complaint lodged in the national consumer helpline grievance number is 2092052.

Vandana Sagar on Jul 3, 2020
              Hello team,
              Tracking id[protected].

This shipment was not delivered yet to the amazon seller hub.
              Complaint category Other

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Fake Commitment given several times

arunavasantra on Jul 2, 2020
              In this company there are several people who are giving continuous fake commitment. They are completely misguided and mental...

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Abused by delivery person

Sriram Sistla on Jul 1, 2020
              I have placed an order a few days ago and I was called by an "abusive" delivery guy Umesh, contact : [protected] to deliver...
              Complaint category Business & Finances

Takai on Jun 29, 2020
              I am getting calls for 2 days now from the assigned delivery boys that they would not be able to deliver the parcel due to water-logging in our locality. They are also asking us to go to a spot some 700 metre away and collect the parcel. But this is highly inconvenient for me, besides they are supposed to provide doorstep delivery. Later i am getting a message that the delivery is delayed because i requested for another date, which is a complete lie. I am providing the numbers from where i got the calls - [protected] and [protected]. The tracking number is probably awb[protected].

[Jun 29, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Damaged my important documents

Umesh Kumar Tailor on Jun 29, 2020
                I used delhivery service on 15th june 2020 and it has been received at destination on 19th june 2020. But the envelope was...
                Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — e-commerce company and courier company fraud with seller.

Abs88 on Jun 27, 2020

I am a registered seller at an e-commerce market place fashnear technologies pvt ltd (A. K. A meesho mobile...
                Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — my parcel order number b2co78056 is not delivered from 12 days

LaxminarayanMSharma on Jun 27, 2020
                My parcel order number b2co78056 is not delivered from 12 days, the tracking number[protected] shows that the parcel has...

Kalpammu on Jun 27, 2020
                I will order on kurti with sinclues product top with bottom but coming on parcel shipment dirty saree so i want imediatly return my parcel plz i want back money plz [protected]

[Jun 27, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

newtechroindia on Jun 26, 2020
                  Awb no :[protected]
                  This parcel is not delivered to our customer till now. The last status is updated on 10 june, it will be a big loss to us. Please need a help on priority.
                  Name :- jenish jain
                  Email id :- [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mo :- [protected]

[Jun 26, 2020] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                    Pune Traffic Police
                    incorrect traffic challan pmccc20001333162
                    (6 minutes ago)
                    Pepsico India
                    Polyethylene available in slice bottle
                    (7 minutes ago)
                    Bharti Axa
                    Regarding my insurance policy no:500-7388761
                    (14 minutes ago)
                    Wooe
                    They making me fraud I purchased LifeTime Pass( All Exams - Unlimited Tests )
                    (22 minutes ago)
                    Whirlpool India
                    Whirlpool refrigerator problem and replacement issue