Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care

SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Facebook

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai
Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Thu 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery / SSN Logistics related photos (307)

Delhivery / SSN Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — complain about product delivered and need to return it

Archana Balasubramanian
I ordered for a black kurti top with awb number[protected] and order id #5086, the product i have received is of very worst...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Suji Shekar
As the delivery person called me in d morning n he told he is on d way to deliver ma product... But he did not com at all later i called he told i returned as there was no place to com... He behaved so badly... My awb number is[protected]... I haven't received d product but he has given the status as delivered wtf... The delivery person number is [protected]

[Nov 25, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bleady [censored]ers... I ordered 64gb pen drive & memory card combo... But the [censored]ing idiots send me the dummy one... Please anybody tell me the idea to return it back

Seher Arab
    I had done shoping from club factory the order was coming through delivery the order had reached mumbai one week before from that time they are just not able to deliver our order after calling them severel times we are not able to received our order and now it is showing delivered in order tracking but we have not yet received our order. Inspite of saying them we have not received our ordered and it is showing delivered they are like wait for this much time and all. Pls help we are really stress about our thing

[Nov 21, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Satender Tyagi
      Hi team,

My self satender tyagi and my bank account no is [protected], i seen my balance has been deducted rs.619.50 dt on 13-nov-17.

Please do the credit the same amount

Kindly find below details :-

Date13 nov 2017
      Withdrawal619.50
      Cheque/ref no. Mir[protected]
      Narrationinter-brn cash chg incl gst 301017-mir[protected]

Satender tyagi

[Nov 19, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Club factory company send courier through delhivery courier with POD no[protected] .almost 7 days passed but product not deliver.very bad, low and poor service of courier.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

alanjaison
        I ordered a bangpack twice from flipkart and delivery was supposed to be done by delhivery courier service and. I have given the address of my home and was accepted by flipkart. At the time of delivery the delivery boy asked to come to a place 5 kms away and to collect it as i was unable to pick it they cancelled the order themselves without my knowledge. This done by them twice and i lost both my orders and wasted about 15 days.

[Nov 18, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by alanjaison Nov 18, 2017
        got call from delivery person having mobile number [protected] delhivery courier service in kollam
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — behavior of the delivery boy

Somanath p
          The behavior of the delivery boy is mostly disappointing. He talk rudely and also his way of talking is too bad. So dear team...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — order not delivering and updating false status that my order is out for delivery and consignee not available

Veera raghava
          I had given an order (Order no:[protected]) in paytm. On 28/10/2017 i received one message from im-dlhvry that my order is...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Delhivery — heavy delay in transportation of shipment

Nilay Kumar
          I purchase redmi mobile through redmi web site of rs 10999 on 05 oct 2017 company dispatch my product 08 oct 2017 though delhivery...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Ali Patha N
          I am from dhampur bijnor and i place an order on amazon and it is handover to delhivery courier but when my shipment arrived at the courier store he make me call and says that you came here and take your order on this i told him to shift tha order at my home as this is his responsibility but he says we don't have boys and the product is also heavy...
          Such a bad service and very bed behavior of the staff

[Oct 21, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi sir,
          मैंने paytm से कुछ सामान ख़रीदा था जो delhivery से वह से dispatch हुवा है ।
          अभी डिलिवरी देने के लिए कुरियर वाले परेशांन कर रहे हैं कभी कसिया बुला रहे हैं तो कभी पडरौना ।
          Order का AWB NO .[protected] है
          The working people in delhivery they r lying and returning product
          Courier boy is very unhappy performance ...and not satisfied with him
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

Kanchan miglani
            My name is kanchan chhabra.. I had ordered a black kurti to your site... I received ur parcel on 14 oct 2017.. I received a piece of cloth of orange and yellow colour in this parcel.. I want to return this order.. Ur kiteshop shipment is awb no[protected] with order no is a20431.. Please refund my 418 rs.. My contact no is [protected].. Please contact with me... Ur customer care person are not picking my calls..

[Oct 22, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Your courier boy is very Arrogance man...
            Plz chang man

Delhivery — return product

Divya pankaj

We did not order anything from thegrid spglobal but we have received the order from delhivery which...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (33)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Hooploop
              We ordered struntium pen drive 128gb it order id: [[protected]] to website:www.snapdeal.com. but we have received otg connection kit from delhivery courier awb no.[protected], cod amount : 699
              & shipment detail contact no.[[protected]], email:[protected]@gmail.com
              Kindly action it regarding the product.
              Please help us regarding issue
              All threw email communication detail given below -

Anmol yadav
              We have received otg connection kit from delhivery courier awb no.[protected], cod amount rs - 699 /=. But we were not any order your website/ phone. Packet outer shipping slip write product content - pendrive, but packet inside product otg connection kit approx price : rs.50/=..
              Please refund our amount rs-699/
              Please help us regarding this issue.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-08 19:01:09
              Problem not resolved. No one is helping out

[Oct 08, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Hooploop Oct 07, 2017
              Fake site.
              My problem is not resolved
              Updated by Hooploop Oct 07, 2017
              No one contacted to refund or return the product. Everything is such fake
              Delhivery have gave me a fake product.
              Delhivery Please pick up this product and give my money back.
              Order id-1454688
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — unexpected delay in delivery & non delivery of item even after reach destination city

Somdipta Ray
                Item was booked on 23.09.2017, but item was not delivered. From online tracking, it was seen that item was reached on destination...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

adarsh2400
                I ordered jiofi online from jio.com they emailed me it has been shipped by delhivery awb no[protected] and will be reached by 28 september i said them to deliver it at 3 october so i called them today at [protected] that is customercare number of delhivery that cost alot more than 10rs per call and they are rejecting my number after charging 8 rs to my mobile number

not attending my call and not delivered my parcel yet

[Oct 03, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you received the shipment.

Thanks.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Sayindian
                  Hello
                  Your limeroad shipment with awb number[protected] & order no. [protected] by delhivery courier service.
                  Parcel came to pune 4 days before bt i didn't get it. The process of this courier very slow and disappointing. I ask to customer care bt they are giving # reasons. Today is 26th sept till i don't receive my parcel where as expected delivery date will be 23rd sept kindly take action against the delhivery.

[Sep 26, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Sayindian,

The shipment is out for delivery and will be reaching you soon. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

manish3414
                    These delhivery guys never deliver the parcel on time. I received call on this saturday from their person in morning that they have my parcel then till 3pm in afternoon there was no delivery of parcel when i call back to same person he told me that they are not having any parcel & said he had not called & so on, thank god i have call records. Now more funny thing again a person from same organisation so called # (Delhivery) called me & said that they are having my parcel. Now, this is just a fresh incidence happened two days ago. Some days ago they do same kind of funny things finally i had to collect my costly item from their office myself. Still there are two parcel lying with them thank god they are not much costly otherwise these people would have mad me. I want to register a complaint, if any action can not be taken against them then i request you to make laws applicable to such freaking minds to make them responsible for their assigned duties.

[Sep 18, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi manish3414,

Kindly share the AWB no. so that we can look into this.

Team Delhivery
                    manish3414's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 19, 2017
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Vishnu Thampi
                      Your pickrrtechnologies shipment with awb number[protected] & order no. 939908 is out for delivery. Please keep rs 1099.0 cash ready. Track your shipment here: http://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected].i was order one thing, i'll get another things. What is this please replace my parcel.. And i was calling the customer care.. They will give one phone no.. That customer didn't take any call.. I

[Sep 12, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — been a week package not delivered yet

stanford dsouza
                        Hi there,

This in regards to the nightmare that i've been experiencing with delhivery.. Its been a week now...
                        Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Mukesh kumar mahto
                        At the time of delivery i didn't get original samsung power bank and not get bluetooh headphone in the power bank box and it's not working properly wait is not too much battery backup is not good. So please i don't want this type of powrbank so plz refund my cash back money as per your norms and conditions.. So please refund my money as soon as possible...

[Aug 22, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Mukesh kumar mahto Aug 22, 2017
                        I don't get bluetooh headphone inside in the box power bank is not working properly
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

aamir3099
                          Hello i am aamir sheikh i had order a smart bracelet which was shown in the webiste cicret.com. My awb no. Is[protected] and order no. Is 6339. When i collect the product and opened it i saw just a paper in it which had written that if you have recieved this then your order is been forwerded and you will get in few days with that there was a small led watch in it.in that paper they had mention to open the website and type your order number and contact number so that they can forward the details and send the product. But when i r=tried to open the website its show it out of service and when i checked it it has been a fraud in india people are facing to it with this company. When i went to delhivery they told it now they cant do anything can when i called the customer care they told you have order from easyparcel and we have contract with them so they cant help me out with it.. I want the money back thats it its a request to delhivery to return the money and take the parcel. And refund it to where you had collect it from.

[Aug 01, 2017] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have escalated this to our team and will get back to you shortly on this,

Thanks.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                            Suv Solutions
                            Work from home fraud
                            (28 minutes ago)
                            Air India
                            Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                            (28 minutes ago)
                            Quikr Placement
                            fraud on the name of job
                            (33 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.
                            (36 minutes ago)