[Resolved]  Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — delay in shipment

I placed an order with nykaa on 22nd april and on 23rd april it was shipped with delhivery. It was supposed to reach me on 27th april. Awb no[protected].
I have given calls to delhivery in regards with this and everytime they're telling it will reach me in 48 hours but its not happening. For over a week my shipment is at their bhiwandi branch. As per them they can not reach to bhiwandi branch because of some operational issues. 1st of all for pune to solapur shipment why they sent the product to bhiwandi and 2nd thing is how can you claim that you cant contact your own branch over any issue. It is not acceptable.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2019
They never contacted me even after complaint. But they actually started working on my shipment only after this complaint was made against them. Thanks

[May 03, 2019] Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Hi,

We apologize for the prolonged delay. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team and assure you that the shipment will be delivered at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Delhivery
Updated by Ams2 May 04, 2019 On 3rd May evening, they have printed a barcode for my shipment at Bhiwandi. Other than that nothing has happened. And yes at least they cared to update something on their website which they were not updating since 25th April.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet