[Resolved] Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — they didn't went to house for delivery of product

Bhadra, Hanumangarh District, Rajasthan, India
 Harsh Saraf on Jan 5, 2019
Dear sir
I wish u knowing about attitude of distrutor staff
Towards not delivery of product at home...
They said that if your contact number is switch of
Than we not delivered your parcel and they sent a message (Our executive ([protected]) was unable to deliver your amazonindia package with delhivery awb[protected] as we were unable to reach you. For feedback visit cf. Delhivery.com/? Ljwdagldo1ezrlxzljue)
This message pop up in my mobile, because my mobile is switch off at that time (I just go for school) but instead of saying this. You also went to my address. They never went my address as they if mobile is not ringing so we can’t put your parcel in our bag to waste their time. And also say that i[censored] say that you want to cancel on that case... Why we carry your parcel to your home...

So as soon as possible solve this problem. Because they do out of poilcy. As they never went to my home if i didn’t receive their call. They think why we should bring his/her parcel.
Your faithfully
Harsh
From bhadra rajasthan
Disct - hanumangharh hm

they didn't went to house for delivery of product
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 05, 2019] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our records, your shipment has been delivered to you on 4th Jan'19. Please check and get in touch with us for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Delhivery

Comments

My loan sanction not approval in my salary account.my address north24parganas.my name Biswanath Naha company name Delhivery pvt.ltd.
Pls loan sanction urjent.my loan amount 1.25 lakh.per month salary 12000 rs