[Resolved]  Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — Too late delivery of mi note 3 32gb gold

I live in agartala, tripura... placed my order on 2nd october 2016 frm official mi site... it was said that delivery ll b done within 7 days... d order was manifeted on delhivery.com on 7th october in their bengaluru hub... it was offloaded thrugh air on 8th october towards assam.. till now it is in transit (region specific off) in assam... dnt know hw many days more they ll take to deliver my order...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-15 18:56:33
soon after registering complaint... step has been taken & handset was delivered within a day...

[Oct 14, 2016] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi DrRituraj,

Hope you received the shipment.

Thanks.

I have ordered a mobile battery from ebay.in
itemid :[protected].

and it is shipped through Delhivery.com its airway bill number is[protected].

They have not delivered the product but they told already delivered.

I put the delivery address as my office address, so they make use of that. Not responding for mails too.
I ordered a Redmi Note 3 from Snapdeal and they shipped it through Delhivery. The last status ia updated is dispatched from origin city Bangalore on 1:32 PM on 8 Nov 2016 but still havent recieved it or any update on it while other companies take 2 days to delivery. My AWB No. is S[protected].