[Resolved] Dell — Dell - Back To College Offer Fraud

Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
 tbhanumurali
I bought laptop of Dell inspiron i3 and opted for Back to college offer too by paying extra amount. After a month I received my earphones and a mail regarding the extended warranty. Also I got an SMS of the levis e-gift card of MyGyftr worth Rs.1500 with the details of my voucher which was valid till 31May, 2015. Today when I checked the e-gift card on the website of mygyftr, It said that the voucher has already been used on leviswebshop. I am shocked. This is ridiculous! I haven't used this voucher and was hoping to do so for some special occasion and i get toknow that the voucher wont work because somebody used it. I want the complete details of the voucher used, who used it and every other detail. I did not expect a company like Dell to be so unfair to its customers. Now I wonder if I will get the extended warranty benefits too. My coupon No. of levis is [protected]

Dell - Back To College Offer Fraud
im very happy because my vocher is accepted at levis store rajahmundry, andhra pradesh.
so dont worry about the status in d website.just go to ur nearst levis store at claim ur vocher.

my vocher is accepted.but we have do minimum purchase of Rs.2500/-the minimum purchase.
it is not mentioned in the mail but levis store owners are said to me to do minimum purchase then only they will claim e vocher.
I did shoping of Rs.3100/- they accepted my e vocher of Rs.1500/-

[May 25, 2015] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

dear friends

so dmy vocher is accepted.but we have do minimum purchase of Rs.2500/-the minimum purchase is not mentioned in the mail but levis store owners are said to me to do minimum purchase then only they will claim e vocher.I did shoping of Rs.3100/- they accepted my e vocher of Rs.1500/-

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell - Dell - Back To College Offer Fraud