Dell India — dell 5547 hinge problem

Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 adsa on Aug 25, 2018
I am writing this complain after being sick of your pathetic hardware that has been causing problems for me ever since i bought a new dell 5547 laptop. The hinge has been repaired two times now because of the same design flaw (1 time under warranty) and its broken the 3rd time because of your pathetic design defect. I have spent a lot of time and money on this and i want a solution soon. I bought a dell because i thought it will be reliable but it has proven totally opposite and has been a huge headache for me. I do not want to spend any more money of a thing that is only going to be able to survive for 5-6 months and will break again because of your design defect. I have seen a lot of people complaining about the same issue because of the same defect and i wonder if "dell is intentionally shipping laptops with a design flaw only to get more money from its users under repair costs". Shame on you dell i thought you will provide a reliable product but you didn't. I know this complain't isn't going to affect you much nor are your service executives are going to pay any heed to it but still just wanted to convey that your product has been a huge disappointment and i am not going to buy any dell product ever again and i am going to convey it to others too.

[Aug 25, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have purchased new dell laptop the laptop is not working then the laptop is every 5 min automatically restart kindly solve my problem

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - dell 5547 hinge problem