Dell India — dell inspiron - faulty machine.. refusal of refund/ replacement
KaKaushiknidhi on Feb 27, 2018
Service req no[protected]
Model of laptop - dell ispiron 3567
Purchased from dell authorised showroom, nehru place, delhi on 28 october 2017
The laptop with above specs was purchased on 28 october 2017.
Right from day 1, it had the following problems -
1) touchpad not working
2) auto updates not taking place
3) extreme sluggish performance
4) heating n burning smell
On raising multiple requests, emails and phone calls over a period of 35 days..3 engineers have worked on the laptop, defective part replaced twice... Yet there is no sign of improvement and problem stands where it was..
Laptop is in dell service centre, gurgaon from last 15 days. Even there the engineer fails to find out the problem and are trying to fool us by changing statements on every call.
They are handing over the machine back to us saying this is how it will work... And we cannot provide further solution.
Service centre directs to customer care... And customer care smartly directs to service centre again.
They have made a mockery of customers...
Dell is making sub standard products and later not accepting.
People for dell whom we interacted..
Gurpreet - technical team, dell
Mahavir - service engineer
Mahadev - service manager, dell service centre, gurgaon
Sunil - franchise manager, dell service centre, gurgaon
3) we contacted the customer care and the service centre in gurgaon... Dell is trying all the best possible methods where customer is not even given the basic information & every time it's being given name of internal matter.
4. I have even told them that as customer i don't want any further association with such a company who are more interested in selling such products in market. If there is design malfunction then why should i suffer as on sales point the product is not opened till customer has purchased it.
5. Mr gurpreet singh has mentioned that he is the supreme authority from dell & further resolution will not be given to customer. If that be the case then he should answer why at the sales point these issues are written on notice boards. The details of management representatives are not even shared as they are very much aware that sharing such details will create accountability, which dell doesn't believe.
6. Product with faulty design are being sold in market & it is being branded as functionality of that model. I don't wish to have such a product which have been supplied without even basic quality check by the company. The product has failed on many accounts. The number of problems the machine has encountered is direct reflection of product quality being manufacted by dell.
7. The redressal mechanism doesn't seems to exist in dell. As manager at every level becomes hindrance to achieve any solution.
8. As customer the intention of buying a laptop is to execute daily routine task in efficient manner. However such intention has taken a backseat where as customer i am being made liable to prove the basic problems such products. The frustration and agony after paying hard earned money can't be taken for granted by companies like dell.
[Feb 27, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
[Resolved] Dell - Warranty agreements 
[Resolved] Dell - Dell laptop keyboard issues 
[Resolved] Dell India - Dell company is cheating 
[Resolved] Dell - Excess of late delivery 
[Resolved] Dell - Not satisfied with Dell.. 
[Resolved] Dell India - dell - compuindia cheating during sales 
[Resolved] Dell India - Warranty 
[Resolved] Dell - My New Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 windows Crash help me 
[Resolved] Dell - Dell - Back To College Offer Fraud