[Resolved] Dell India — dell monitor (dell s2216h) not working

nur007.islam
Respected sir/madam,

I bought a dell monitor (Model - s2216h) form eastern logica infoway ltd at[protected]. My monitor is coming under the dell warranty coverage. I am getting issue regarding monitor display. I have swap my dell monitor with another pc (Cpu) & monitor. The other monitor is working fine with my pc (Cpu) but my dell monitor is not working with other pc. I have also change the vga cable, but same problem was persist. I have called dell customer service support team but they were unable to solve the issue. The service request no is:[protected]. I have asked the customer care executive to send engineer for support but they denied and they are also denying to replace the monitor.
I am requesting you to take action as soon as possible. I have attached all the require documents along with complaint.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-13 11:24:59
Monitor has been replaced by Dell. Thanks!!

[Aug 01, 2017] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nur007.islam Aug 02, 2017
I didn't get any call from Dell yet.
Updated by nur007.islam Aug 02, 2017
Very poor support!!!

Comments

I had purchased a laptop on 16 August 2016 with 1 year warranty when i check it online it show till june 2016 only 7 month. For more detail please see attached image I had called Capital Electronics many times but no response. Capital Electronics 14/4, Gariahat Road, Kolkata 19. I hope here i can resolve my complaint. Thanking you Dola Karmakar.

1925
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - dell monitor (dell s2216h) not working