Dell India — purchase of a laptop

GBan on Jan 2, 2018
To:
Us_sales@dell.com

‎01‎ ‎jan‎ ‎2018 at ‎23‎:‎29

I request you to forward this mail to the persons concerned so that an immediate action is made effective.
I had gone to purchase a dell laptop at srirampore (Dell authorized showroom), hooghly, west bengal, india and after making my choice i was told that a card payment was not acceptable. A two percent extra would be charged if i would pay by my card. The showroom was ready to give me in writing stating that it was the company policy throughout.
I could hardly believe what i heard and left the store without the purchase.
When our prime minister is trying to make this country minimize its corruption encouraging people to go digital - an authorized showroom of dell gives me this crap and sounded least bothered whether i bought the laptop or not.
Moreover, the sales person explained that the percentage wouldn't be charged if i make several swipes, each of less than rs.2000. The selected model would have taken me 21 swipes to save my 2 percent!
Possible in india!
Could you help? Please?

Warm regards,

Gautam banerjee.

[Jan 02, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - purchase of a laptop