Dell India — reversal of rs. 31000 from dell authorized dealer m/s skope digital noida

Noida, Uttar Pradeshnoida, India
 diksh100 on Nov 6, 2018
On 16.09.2018 while purchasing dell laptop from dell authorized dealer m/s skope digital noida my transaction of rs. 31000 was cancelled but amount was deducted from my account. This amount was credited in m/s skope's account on 17.09.2018. Since then i am continuously following up for reversal of my money but they are not bothered about it. Rs. 31000 is huge amount for a middle class person like me and this incident will ruin the image of dell among the customers. If any amount is deducted from customer account and credited in merchant account then it is the responsibility of merchant to either deliver me the product or reverse my money but i got none of these. I am waiting for your reply regarding this issue otherwise i will file a legal case against this.

Details are following:-

Details of purchase -
Tid no. 27050633
Amount - 31000
Date - 16.09.2018

Payment slip is attached.

reversal of rs. 31000 from dell authorized dealer m/s skope digital noida
reversal of rs. 31000 from dell authorized dealer m/s skope digital noida

[Nov 06, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My dell laptop recently got virus and being in warranty and plus i have purchased extended warranty. Dell authorised service center asking me to pay money for formatting it ₹999.

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - reversal of rs. 31000 from dell authorized dealer m/s skope digital noida