Dell India — subject I'm complaining about display

Abhinand Vijayan on Feb 19, 2020
I bought a dell vostro 3578 laptop on 9 feb 2019 from nirvana computers 29/698a, jubilee building arayidathupalam mavoor road calicut, kerala 673016.
After one year a bright spot appeared on it. I give it to the service centre 'mobile lab puthiyara calicut 'and i got a new disply, but the new display was a defective one with an lcd line. I again return back it to the service centre and i got a new disply but it was also a defective with dead pixels. Also my service warranty was expired on 7 feb 2020. What can i do??? And i want known what is the reason for this issue, whether the company dell producing faulty display?. I want to get the genuine display without any damages please help.
My service code is :gxq4yn2
Express service code is:[protected]

subject I'm complaining about display

[Feb 20, 2020] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Abhinand Vijayan, Feb 20, 2020
please resolve the issue as soon as possible, because the service warranty was expired on just 13 days ago and there is no money in my hand for purchasing new display.Otherwise I will realize that dell laptops are useless and dell cheating me by giving defective displays with in the warranty period.
Updated by Abhinand Vijayan, Feb 27, 2020
The display complaint is resolved.But new issues founded that are stuck in speaker and system is extreamily hanging

Comments

Hi just now I spoked with you. Actually I need the laptop users feedback. So I spoked with you.
I seen some customers have problems with display.
Anyway I am using asus vivobook 15 laptop. No issues at all

1918
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - subject I'm complaining about display