[Resolved] Dell India — Warranty is showing short according to bill receipt

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Dr ABHAY SHANKAR
I bought a laptop from advance laptop pvt ltd... Since day 1 its not working properly... Already claimed fr many waranty service...

Now dis tym i m stuck about the problem of short warranty.. Dell support not matching waranty period similer to my retail invoice billing date... Service provider told me to contact with shop from where i purchesed... Nd i contacted dy told me to wait... I m waiting since then already 15 day over still no response...

My complaint is why custmer should suffer about this fault... My laptop is dead since then.. Why should i suffer... Very bad.. Hope u can understand..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2017
Retail invoice is of 4th aug 2016..but dell website showing warranty over...shop told me to wait nd talked very rudely...i am waiting from 12 days bt still no response...my laptop has wifi issues..i m not able to use internet..

[Jul 14, 2017] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dipesh Kuvekar's response, Jul 11, 2017
Not able to display

Comments

Model : Precision Tower 3620
Processor Name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 v5 @ 3.50GHz
Service Tag : DFJTXJ2
Mobile no. [protected]

Address : Ground Floor, Kohinoor City, Tower-2, B-Wing, Kirol Road, Opp. LBS Marg, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Dell Precision Tower 3620
Service Tag : DFKSXJ2
Express Service Tag : [protected]
Mfg Date : 20170524

1910
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - Warranty is showing short according to bill receipt