Dell India — windows automatically scrolls down

Shail256 on Dec 31, 2017
Problem: the page automatically scroll down at the end and unable to manage at the top/desired place.

I am facing problems from the last one year and your warranty is about to expire in the month of january, 2018. I have contacted to the customer care about the problem and they had suggest me to format the system and get a new window. I have installed the new windows two times but the problem still exists.

I am fed of the existing problem and the dell service center is unable to sort out the problem. Once they said to install window 8 and then they said 8 is not compatible with this laptop. Once again get installed a new version of window 8.1 and they assured that the problem will be sort out but all in vain. The problem is still existing.

Therefore it is requested to refund my money as your service center is unable to sort out my problem and whenever laptop is required i found it hectic and irritating after spending about rs. 33 k.

It is also mentioned that the problem i am facing from the last one year and some time later your service center and company will be in position to say that the warranty expired as its warranty will expire in january, 2018.

It is once again request to refund my money as i have no faith in dell.

[Jan 01, 2018] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Dell,

I bought dell inspiron 7570 2 days back and upto my surprise this laptop makes too much noise. It is irritating and does not let me focus on development. I seems fan noise to cool down the laptop but this is to loud when you work silently.

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - windows automatically scrolls down