Demat Account — margin money charged

mustaqali rangwala on Jan 3, 2018

Iam mustaqali rangwala, i had opened a kotak securities demat account from your kotak bank katha bazar (Mandvi) branch
Sir iam having 10 yrs old account with you, transferred from ing vyasa.
Sir my kotak securities user id is mus80_4, trading code hvb80
Sir i opend demat account in the month of june by your mandvi branch  (Mr navneet) was the sales person
Sir i gave him a cheque of 15750/- of kotak savings a/c no[protected] & 150000/- of kotak savings a/c no[protected]
Sir i was told that my money will be transferred to my kotak securities a/c
Sir but i have been charged margin money intrest by your company for the month of june/ july / aug
Intrest amount comes to approx. 2000/-
Sir their no mistake from our end.
Pls reply at the earliest or i have to take legal action by registering my complaint in sebi or banking ombudmen

Attaching my kotak savings a/c statement for your kind attention
Updated by mustaqali rangwala, Jan 03, 2018

Iam Mustaqali Rangwala, I had opened a Kotak Securities Demat account from your Kotak Bank Katha Bazar (Mandvi) Branch
Sir Iam having 10 yrs old account with you, Transferred from ING Vyasa.
Sir my kotak securities user id is MUS80_4, Trading code HVB80
Sir I opend demat account in the month of June by your mandvi branch  (Mr Navneet) was the sales person
Sir I gave him a cheque of 15750/- of kotak savings a/c no[protected] & 150000/- of kotak savings a/c no[protected]
Sir I was told that my money will be transferred to my kotak Securities a/c
Sir but I have been charged margin money intrest by your company for the month of JUNE/ JULY / AUG
intrest amount comes to approx. 2000/-
Sir their no mistake from our end.
Pls reply at the earliest or I have to take legal action by registering my complaint in SEBI or Banking Ombudmen

Attaching my Kotak Savings A/c statement for your kind attention