[Resolved] Den Networks — Broadband Not working for last four days

Delhi, Delhi, India
 ktc.vishal
Hi, My Den Broadband is not working. I registered the complaint at Den Customer Care Phone Number and I've send the mail also at Den Customer Care ID but its provoke no result so far. My particulars as below: Name : Vishal Tulani Mobile: [protected] Mail ID: ktc.[protected]@yahoo.co.in Address:33B, Block IA, Ashok Vihar Ph 1, New Delhi‎ 110052 India Plz do d needful asap. Vishal Tulani +[protected]

[Sep 11, 2015] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DEN Networks Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2015
Dear Vishal,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused! We assure you that our Customer Care team will contact you tomorrow and help resolve all your pending concerns.

For further correspondence you can also mail us at [protected]@denonline.in and our team will be happy to assist you..

DEN Boomband
DEN Networks Customer Care's response, Oct 01, 2015
Dear Vishal,

Trust all your concerns has been resolved and look forward to serving you again!

DEN Boomband

Comments

One of the most disgusting service provider. Bad Customer care. No body at customer care provide the Nodal or Applate mail id even. Once the broadband stops working means at least one week it will not work now.
Thanks for your reply. We request you please provide the Nodal Officer contact Number and Mail ID and Allpeate Officer (Authority) Contact No and Mail ID as well for DEN BOOMBAND.

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020