[Resolved] Den Networks — deactivate my account immediately

Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Viveksharma0606 on Nov 11, 2019
This is to bring to your notice that I am a regular customer of den broadband and my name is Vivek sharma. My braodband I'd of previous account was vi82432363 which I am not operating from last two months but today evening that account was recharged by someone else and I received invoice on my registered email id. I am feeling that my account is transferred to someone else on my I'd without my consent. So please look into it and do the needful as soon as possible as local operator is also not responding. I am not operating this account so please deactivate this id as soon as possible otherwise I have to take some legal action. I am attesting the invoice I received today with this mail.
Vivek sharma

deactivate my account immediately
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2019
Problem solved, Account has been deactivated. Den network contact through mail Nd provide the information through email address appellateauthority.bb@denonline.in.
Thanx for the support.

[Nov 12, 2019] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Viveksharma0606, Nov 12, 2019
Yesterday after filing the complaint area operator changes the account name from Vivek sharma to Vivek Arora and all the details and I'd are of mine in the account. House address is mine but connection given to someone else and company is continuously saying contact area operator. Your these area operators are doing fraud and as a national compnay you are not doing anything. You left area operators fully free to do anything. How can you do so?
Resolve the issue as soon as possible otherwise I will have to file complaint in consumer court. How can my account is transferred to anyone else without my consent?
Local area operator is saying Account is deactivated but you can check that account is still operating and your local area operator is doing fraud.
You can the details of local area operator in the image posted already.
Updated by Viveksharma0606, Nov 24, 2019
Problem solved
Thanx den network
But took some steps to control the area operators.

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020