Den Networks — not providing static ip cust id - si 24481533 for cctv

ps rajpurohit on Jan 3, 2018
I i have been using broadband connection in my garment shop. Where i have fixed cctv for security purpose for which static ip is needed to see from anywhere in my absence in shop for any falseplay. I approached to den boomband service provider but except once assurance none has contacted me.

You may kindly ask for my all emails to den boomband on the subject, so far nothing has been done.
Mr. Aasit kumar puri once asked me to send mail at end of dec, 2017 so i did. And also so many times contacted to customer care and lodged complaint but no body has contacted till today. This is really spoilling name of den boomband. It is really very disgraceful behaviour.

[Jan 03, 2018] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

SIR,

Den Boomband is making an simple excuse as quota for this month is over.
I requested in early Dec, 2017 at that time they advised me to again request at the and of Dec, 2017 So I again requested again on 31 Dec, 2017.
May know the locuna behind this why I was not provided Static IP.
Secondly I wan clarification on the subject that
1. How many applied in Dec, 2017.
2. What was my NUMBER.
3. How many & how the quota is allotted and under which seniority list.
4. How many are left without STATIC IP including me, and where my position stands.
ps rajpurohit's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 4, 2018
SIR,

Den Boomband is making an simple excuse as quota for this month is over.
May know the locuna behind this why I was not provided Static IP.
Secondly I wan clarification on the subject that
1. How many applied in Dec, 2017.
2. What was my NUMBER.
3. How many & how the quota is allotted and under which seniority list.

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020