Deori Rd, Agra Cantt, Agra - 282001 (Place Of Property Fraudster Area) — deori road, agra, cantt agra - 282001 (place of property fraudster area)

ecomadindia@gmail.com on Feb 11, 2019
Agra is well know for the tourist attraction. Being a property investor one of the property agent (Mr anand singh and mr sumant) met me and visited me a residential property.

I met with the property owner and i seen all the papers. Over all i seen all good.

Property price finalize around 65 lacks rs.

After some of the verification it will take 20-25 days i payed 5 lack to the argent as token money.

After 15 days i call that agent haven't respond my phone calls. Then i went to property owner aur property owner ne bhi mujhe mahchanne se bhi inkar kar diya.
Then i called my brothers there, aur kafi der jhagda hu, they are from local and thay are a gang of fraud property fraudster.

Beware from these kind of property fraudster
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Deori Rd, Agra Cantt, Agra - 282001 (Place Of Property Fraudster Area) - deori road, agra, cantt agra - 282001 (place of property fraudster area)

Company:Deori Rd, Agra Cantt, Agra - 282001 (Place Of Property Fraudster Area)
    Complaint categoryCategory: Real Estate